[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

I can't believe in all my time of doing the quotes of the day, I never thought about this one...

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]SiMHTK15Pik&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's over 9000 [BITCHES]!!!​

He did? Aww fuck. Well, it can still be considered a "quote of the day".

Reminds me...No more fights of the day? Oh, and Stinger...where the fuck are his character's of the day?

It's hard to find the fights dammit!

Fight of the Day: Goku, Vegeta, & Trunks vs Android 13, Android 14, & Android 15

[youtube]lcRO0pix_gI[/youtube]​

COTD: Chapuchai

chapuchai.jpg

If the dragonballs dont exist if somebody isnt the overseer of the planet, how were Goku and Bulma able to get the balls in Dragonball? Seeing as Kami and Piccolo were still one.

I've decided to make today's quote of the day a bit different. This one takes 2 different momments from DBZ (filler and non-filler) and is used to disprove a comment made by Vegeta...(blah blah blah blah)

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]hmJ-Qg3nFoc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Vegeta is a liar​

Watching the Ginyu saga at this very moment.

The Ginyu Force are the single greatest fighting unit of all time. They were so awesome. They could be funny yet legit scary at the same time.

Today's Moment of the Day - Roshi's Still Got It
[YOUTUBE]dnLoFT_pz9E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Fight of the Day: Goku vs Lord Slug

[youtube]UN0Kw-vUOJg[/youtube]

[youtube]YeTP5DnW9sU[/youtube]

[youtube]lyWpsE2MEYE[/youtube]​

This next quote of the day is also going to be a bit different. It shows 3 quotes from 3 different countries; all three saying the same thing. Anyways, here it is...

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]gbRon8Dr7WY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

English version FTW​

Yup. I was the exact same way as you. Ever since I was about 6, I became extremely addicted to DBZ. Even to this day, I remain addicted. Best animated series (anime) ever, in my opinion.

Forgot about this...

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]1lNYNYMBLhk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I put this one up more for the "Lulz" than the actual "quote"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo