• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Bad Mouth a Staff Member Thread

Will is a cunt who would kneel down in front of Edge and suck his dick like the cure for cancer was in there.

That is all.

Doc. That jackass goes running around acting all cool and shit because he does some pictures for people and has the bold, but that cheap little tart doesn't want to admit that the avatar he uses was personally made by me.

I could replace it with a custom one if I wanted, Riaku.

Actually, I'd probably get in trouble for that.
:bringit:

I could replace it with a custom one if I wanted, Riaku.

Actually, I'd probably get in trouble for that.
:bringit:

But you haven't. By the way. I made you a new one.
166aqsl.jpg

I understand that the point of The Cage is that you can say any thing, offend any one, and so forth, however I have to say I am surprised by a lot of the posts/threads here. Example: Let's say someone posted their picture in the bar room and that personally I find them unattractive, I wouldn't tell them that, what's the point? You're putting them down for no reason; I find the insensitivity in that astounding.

Just because you can post any thing you want doesn't mean you have to, is my point. I'm not against The Cage or any thing like that, I think people should post what they want to post, but like I said, the amount of people that are just casually putting others down just because they can is surprising.

Some gripping stuff in the thread. If threads could win a Pulitzer prize, this'd definetly be in contention.

I understand that the point of The Cage is that you can say any thing, offend any one, and so forth, however I have to say I am surprised by a lot of the posts/threads here. Example: Let's say someone posted their picture in the bar room and that personally I find them unattractive, I wouldn't tell them that, what's the point? You're putting them down for no reason; I find the insensitivity in that astounding.

Just because you can post any thing you want doesn't mean you have to, is my point. I'm not against The Cage or any thing like that, I think people should post what they want to post, but like I said, the amount of people that are just casually putting others down just because they can is surprising.

All I heard was I'm an uptight bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back