• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Bad Mouth a Staff Member Thread

This thread is awesome. I love when people hate me.

You should have been a teacher and a coach then. You're guaranteed to piss people off that way.

Will: That's probably the nice insult anyone has ever layed upon another on a message board. It's shame I've only heard variations of it 2523523078 different times before in my life.

Jane: Are you still seriously butt hurt by the fact you were the main target in the Admin prank? Are you still seriously crying over the fact I said you'll never be Admin? Would it make you feel better if I sent KB over to your place with a little lube?

But hey, you made a joke about me being a gym teacher. You get bonus points for originality. Because Lord knows you're the first person to have ever made such a humorous joke. Maybe for your next act you can post one of those meme things from the 4chan site. Certainly you haven't worn THAT out yet, and it will only make you cooler for being a sheep posting unfunny memes.

You should have been a teacher and a coach then. You're guaranteed to piss people off that way.

Will: That's probably the nice insult anyone has ever layed upon another on a message board. It's shame I've only heard variations of it 2523523078 different times before in my life.

Jane: Are you still seriously butt hurt by the fact you were the main target in the Admin prank? Are you still seriously crying over the fact I said you'll never be Admin? Would it make you feel better if I sent KB over to your place with a little lube?

But hey, you made a joke about me being a gym teacher. You get bonus points for originality. Because Lord knows you're the first person to have ever made such a humorous joke. Maybe for your next act you can post one of those meme things from the 4chan site. Certainly you haven't worn THAT out yet, and it will only make you cooler for being a sheep posting unfunny memes.

Sly is my favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back