[Official]Ask Jane Anything Thread

0L3nvyQ.jpg

Orton's on that pic, so unless we're playing pretty loose with the term "gentleman"...

I would call him a dastardly gentleman. So that makes 4. Unless we cannot count the Straight Edge gentleman because Vince McMahon is trying to erase him from our minds & Jane has already been brainwashed.

Would it have made more sense to say 3 guys & a perro?

I dig this one.

You must be still drunk. Clearly there are 4 gentlemen in that image.

I was drunk making all of those. I drank about four energy drinks last night while drinking and sat up till 5am when I should have been passed out.

I would call him a dastardly gentleman. So that makes 4. Unless we cannot count the Straight Edge gentleman because Vince McMahon is trying to erase him from our minds & Jane has already been brainwashed.

Would it have made more sense to say 3 guys & a perro?

I just see Orton jumping sideways

Now this is being a productive drunk. I'm impressed. I'm used to seeing my friends make ruthless attempts to fuck bitches on Tinder, make embarrassing remarks to the Hotshots waitress, shamelessly spend $37 at Dennys, or test their inebriated balance alongside the Mississippi River.

This one guy in particular gets drunk and talks about eating pussy on wrestling forums. Fuck his life.

shamelessly spend $37 at Dennys

Normally I'd be this guy buy my roommates and I decided to just stay home and watch movies last night with some people from our building. I ended up kissing (taking advantage of?) my extremely drunk neighbour who I've been trying to hook with for a few months but that went nowhere so I sat up till 5am sexually frustrated with caffeine shakes.

Alright, gang, time to put this campaign into second gear now that I've entered the tournament. Jane, I need some campaign slogans. What have you got for me?

Alright, gang, time to put this campaign into second gear now that I've entered the tournament. Jane, I need some campaign slogans. What have you got for me?

I've got a C+ idea:

"If you're not voting Butch then you're voting bitch."unless it's against smizzy

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to be a bitch.. but that's just me.

Skullduggery!!! Voters of WrestleZone, smizzy cannot be trusted. I, however, refuse to engage in underhanded tactics to win this tournament.

I literally asked for this.

Fuck it. I'll use both. At least I'll be affiliated with good posters. Not only are we going to the tournament, smizzy and Jane, we're going to the Year End Awards, and the Oscars, and the Kid's Choice Awards! YAHHHHHH!

howard-dean-scream-o.gif

My words were white and now my hands are red. I'm ashamed.

Opening shots have been fired. Here's to a good tournament. in which I will win at all costs.

My words were white and now my hands are red. I'm ashamed.

Opening shots have been fired. Here's to a good tournament. in which I will win at all costs.

All's fair. When I caught it I legit laughed my ass off. Quoted you, sigged it, the whole nine, and then I end up doing what amounted to a double take when it redirected me back to this thread. I'm usually on top of that. Do it myself from time-to-time.

I'm actually looking forward to this. Should be fun, as well as a good barometer for how tired people are of me.

Knock it off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back