[OFFICIAL] All things KB thread Special Guests: ST, Lariat, X, NSL and Becca

Dude, use WinRAR. You computer amateur. It's a free program you download that unlocks those files. People take video files and "compress" them into a .rar file, so that they can upload them quickly in one file onto sites like Rapidshare. Once you've got all of the .rar pieces for a PPV/show, you just extract them and boom there you go, you've got the video files (most likely AVI). That's how I download all my videos, most people do, it's the best way.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Oh and Nikita Koloff vs. Vader from HH 92 is pretty underrated as well. Nikita was the strangest face ever.

I need to hit you up tonight, X. I am in dire need of some classic wrestling for my library. Starrcade 86 or 87 would win SO hard! The night of the Skywalkers is my favorite gimmick match of all times. ALL TIMES!

And I watched Hansen/Kobashi from 1994-5 on YouTube. That may be the single best match I've seen.

Anything involving Kobashi is just a massive and immediate win. If Terry Funk is 1A in my book, Kobashi is 1B. I'm fairly certain he's a wrestling machine, literally, like he has a hard drive of amazing wrestling skills in his head.

I fucking love Stunning Steve Austin, his partnership with Dr. Death was beyond random. The Steves!

Anything involving Kobashi is just a massive and immediate win. If Terry Funk is 1A in my book, Kobashi is 1B. I'm fairly certain he's a wrestling machine, literally, like he has a hard drive of amazing wrestling skills in his head.

I fucking love Stunning Steve Austin, his partnership with Dr. Death was beyond random. The Steves!

The Steve Williamses even.

Do you like Puro KB?

It would be interesting to see you review a few puroresu ppv's.

There really aren't many "PPVs" in Japan, they hold large events and record them, but they usually air on television. Really aren't many "PPVs" there.

I don't watch Puro. I have no idea at all as to what's going on, so why waste my time with it?

The wrestling speaks for itself. You don't need to have JR on commentary.

I've seen some puro and before you ask, it was guys like Misawa and Kobashi. It was good but not as good as it's made out to be.

Malarky, KB. The Japanese commentary makes even more intense. You ever watch the Blanchard/Funk match from Slamboree, X? It's on YouTube somewhere. It's a great watch. And bloody.

A big part of wrestling to me is the angle. If I don't have a reason to support one guy over another, it's not as solid.

Malarky, KB. The Japanese commentary makes even more intense. You ever watch the Blanchard/Funk match from Slamboree, X? It's on YouTube somewhere. It's a great watch. And bloody.

The one that ends in double-DQ? Yeah, that's a solid one, pure brawling fun. No one can brawl like the Funker.

Funk and Hansen's brawls were epic, too. There's one on Youtube where Funk is bodyslammed into a river! They beat the shit out of each other.

Might as well throw this out there.

Any one off non WWF shows that anyone would like reviewed, let me know here and I'll see if I can get them up.

I've got it if you need to find it. Could probably upload it off my DVD.

Starrcade 1997. I want to see how you feel about the Hogan vs. Sting match.

Another interesting I think would be the pay per views(s?) with The New Blood vs. Millionare's club. I want to know your thoughts on that whole feud.

I have something planned where I look at the demise of WCW. Just not sure where to start. The problem is so much happened on television that PPVs won't do it justice.

I've done a full review of what killed WCW before and Sting vs. Hogan was #1. There's a huge thing about it on here somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back