obiwansidisi

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I always knew you were an idiot, are you really a cheat who takes credit for others work as well?

This Link leads to the post on another forum where the banners were originally made.

This Link leads to his post in the contest thread.

I'm kind of hoping there's an explanation, so I'll give him a chance to give it.

I won't mention who made me aware of this, but he can post if he wants.

That's disgusting. It's bad enough taking credit for someone else's work, but to submit it to a contest?

And he didn't even bother to take the watermark off. Fail, Midichloridian. Fail.

Someone spent some good time of theirs making something they're proud of just for a festering piece of shit to do this. Well I hope you get what's coming to you, you lying son of a bitch.

That aside, you fail.

It's one thing to cheat. Another thing to submit it in a contest.

BUT WHEN YOU FUCK WITH KELLY KELLY, THAT'S WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE, JAR JAR BINKS!

Eh, whatever. Not that big of a deal. I don't see why a big deal needs to be made out of this if he has already been found out and if he has hurt no one. I say just ridicule him for being so careless as to not try to remove the watermark from the work he tried to pass off as his own.

I don’t know about all this. I think if he won, and then it was brought to light that he cheated, fine, but O didn’t even win. Who really gives a $#!+?? He still made those awesome sigs for WZDX that I’m sure are his originals. The only way I know for sure they are his is because I told him what pics to use in the sigs. This whole Kelly Kelly thing could have been PMed to him, no?? Maybe an infraction, I don’t know how these things are usually handled, but the others making comments about it are annoying and I don’t think it he should have been put on blast. No need to jump on a guy when he’s down, especially about an online contest where the winner gets Rep. If he won, and the prize was cash, then maybe.

Man, I hope he has a good explanation.

What a complete and utter travesty of justice.

We must begin erecting the gallows immediately.

Believe me, I agree entirely.

Nothing gets under my skin more than someone cheating in an interwebs contest where the prize was the most valued of all treasures, rep points. And even worse, when they don't win.

Seriously, get those gallows up.

They're not bad, I didn't look that hard, but I think they were just photos with a lot of effects on them.

That's pretty much all the vast majority of them are from what I've seen. I haven't seen a lot of sigs with original artwork. Just some tweaking and altering of existing photos.

Not criticizing, the tweaking and altering looks cool. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back