Not so merry christmas eve

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
Relationship wise.. this year has totally blown. A few on and off relationships.. nothing that much. It's just that damn word. "I love you." It pisses me off now. One girl, I fell totally in love with. Vice versa. We started dating last september. 9/16/08. We were the picture perfect couple for a long time. Then.. like, shit started just getting weird. We were so right for each other, or so it seemed. We were talking marriage and shit, that other damn phrase. "I wanna be with you forever." Yeah, it was like that. Then I found out she was talking to someone on the side, and it pissed me off. She broke down and apologized. I took her back, but we couldn't get it back after that. We seperated for awhile, then dated again for about another month. It didn't work out, and she didn't seem to care. She says she still has feelings for me, but is in another relationship. Just.. bleh. I can't stop thinking about her past week or so. I had a dream about her last night. It really sucks. I totally went off on a rant there.. sorry. I've just seen people come on here and put their personal problems out, and some people have offered words of advice.

Hey man I know how relationships can be. I've had alot of shitty one's in 07. Hell. I had alot which you know would sound good. But its not. I hated having to get a new girl every month or two.

But that sucks for you man. Hopefully everything gets better for you. I know you don't know me much probably idk but u should keep me updated on how this shit goes if you want.

she was only talking to someone and you blew her off?

WEell that sucks my good friend.

Was your penis sucke tonight? CAus e if not YOU LOSE!

christmas time in hollis quens! Ex to the rexx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back