[Not Official] Rob Zombie- Edge Confrontation on RAW?

The Insano Shiekh

Certified Mother Lover
Moderator note: whilst there is an official thread for discussing the guest hosts, this one is relating to the interaction with Edge and will be merged once discussion on this topic dies down. - Lee

Forgive me if this is spam, this is my first thread and no one has posted this topic at the time.

Okay, so, anyways, it has been announced that Rob Zombie will be the Guest Host on the June 28th addition of RAW. That made an assumption come into my head- will Rob Zombie and Edge have some form of confrontation or discussion? The reason for this is, back in 2002 I believe, Rob Zombie performed Edge's them "Never Gonna Stop Me." During the time, Edge even visited one of Zombie's concerts during the song. Just wondering on you guys' opinion, do you think Edge might use the "Never Gonna Stop Me" theme or have a discussion with Zombie? I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Holy freakin balls. I would love to see that. IMO his theme from rob zombie was the best. I would absolutly love to see some sort of confrontation between those two. It would be the best thing ever

That was the definitive Edge theme. Loved it. Would love to see him and Rob get into a confrontation, would be great for the fans who remember that.

Yeah, it would. Sorry about the little confusion for the OP. But, yeah I would LOVE to see Rob Zombie and Edge go at it or something of that nature.

i actually see that happening,Edge coming out to "hype" up the Fatal 4 Way WWE Title Match and how he's gonna win, and Rob Zombie comes out to Edge's old theme and asks him why he would ditch that song that he made "just for him" for another song, and Edge saying that the song wasnt even that good and him plugging Alter Bridge and saying that he regrets ever having that song, which makes Zombie put him in a match with Cena,Sheamus interferes and Evan Bourne makes the save for Cena..blah blah blah lol

Well I'm sure they will get into some sort of confrontation since Edge is a heel and doesn't use Zombie's theme anymore. I think it will play out something like this.

Edge is somewhere in the back and runs into Rob Zombie and says sometype of smartass remark about how his present theme is better and how much better his career has gotten since he dropped Zombie's theme. The Rob talks to Hart and gets Edge put into a match. Maybe something with Orton, who knows.

Should be good though, at least for me, I always loved me some Rob Zombie.

Not sure if one of the main purposes of Zombie hosting will be centered around some 8-year old discrepancy, but I really like Rob's music and his art, so I'll most certainly be tuning in to see him regardless.

I doubt they feud over it (in any sense), but I wouldn't be surprised to see/hear an allusion to when Edge utilized his theme. Could be fun if they don't go overboard with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back