No Way Out: Smackdown Elimination Chamber

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Smackdown Elimination Chamber
(Winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania 24)
Batista, Undertaker, MVP, Finlay, The Great Khali, and Big Daddy V

Well I feel having two elimination chamber is kinda pointless, but hey the PPV is titled No Way Out so i guess it fits the theme. But really did Smackdown ever get screwed with this line up I mean Khali will he even fit in a chamber and the same goes for Big Daddy V. But I like the fact that MVP is in the match though he will look week by the others in the match. I dont expect much from Finlay except to eliminate Khali. Anyway you look at it the final two in the chamber will be Tista and Taker with taker coming out on top. Hate to say this chamber match will challenge December 2 Dismember as the worst chamber match ever. But anyways in the end Taker will tombstone Tista for the win.

Meh, I like SD! getting an Elimination Chamber match but as you said, pretty pointless for 2 Chamber matches. This one I don't look forward too. Looks like nothing more than a trainwreck inside a steel structer. WWE better not fuck this up and give Batista the win, I don't think they will but it's a possibility. I see Taker getting the win though by pinning Tista.

Sadly, MVP will get lost in the shuffle and be the first one to go. Shouldn't he be building for a fucking U.S. title feud at Mania instead of this shit? *Yawn*

I expect the match to be nothing more than a snooze. It won't be as bad as D2D but it will be bad, nothing compared to RAW's stacked line up.

Why the **** isn't Kane in there instead of Khali! Or Matt Hardy, he could well be fit by then, and it would build up the Matt/MVP feud well if on eliminated the other. And why not take Big Daddy 'Man Boobs' V outta there, I can think of 10 guys more deserving to be there!

This chamber match should be decent but not terrible. I think that khali and big daddy v r only in there to be eliminated by the undertaker. Plus it will make the winner look even better because they had to go through monsters to get the win.

Can u say boring??? All i can see comin outta this is a bore. 2 immovable tall/fat idiots (khali/V) plus can't wrestle to save his life batista. But i deffinetely agree with Taker, MVP, Finlay they deserve the spot for sure.... but i mean this elimination chamber is gonna lay a stinker compared to the raw E.C.

Yea this match is gunna be great id rather of have Kane instead of Big Daddy V or Khali. Yet then there'd be more faces. It'll probs be Undertaker starting of with one of the heels and he'll end up winning. It'll be Undertaker and Batista last in.

Hopefully there'll be several good spots, but obviously there'll be no pod smashes as they need them in the raw chamber match, that will most probably be the main event.

Undertaker V Edge
John Cena V Triple H V Orton

Thats how i see wrestlemania atm.

The Great Khali, and Big Daddy V what the Fu*k they are doing here? They CAN'T WRESTLE. I don't understand whe wwe keep them. They should have been fired long time ago. Instead of these two big/fat loosers why they don't give a chance to moore/yang/morrison/benjamin/burke/kane.
anyway taker/batista will win but RAW EC > Sd EC match

Now that they have raw and smackdown both having ec matches i have a funny feeling that ecw might get one. It would make sense y kane isn't in the smackdown one. This way u put him in the ecw one because ecw is low on faces. If they did an ecw ec it would probably be kane,dreamer,burke,benjamin,morrison,miz. This would stack no way out. Plus they would probable have chavo vs punk 4 da title.

Why the hell is Kane not in it. He should definetely replace MVP who has shown no real reason to be in it. And if this is a smackdown EC then why is big Daddy V in it. Yes you might say because of his fued with taker but surely they could have included Kane. Instead they are putiing Kane in s**t matches on ECW against poeople like Colin delaney. WTF is wrong with them?

I totally agree with what everyone has said. Why is Big Daddy V and Khali in this thing. Id even rather see Mark Henry in it over Khali or V.
And it is true that even though he is worth of being in the match, MVP should be building the storyline for WM against Matt Hardy.

If they do an ECW chamber it will be better than the Smackdown chamber in my opinion. With any combination of the following:
Kane, Miz, Morrison, Burke, Shelton, Tommy Dreamer, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk.

I do think that three chambers in one PPV is a little overboard though, after the first one, they will just get boring. One is great, two is enough, three is overboard and doesnt give it the hype.

Pointless. It shows from the challengers that they don't have enough wrestlers to fill it. I'm making a claim for the worst EC ever. Viscera & Khali will drag this mother fucker down. I don't understand why they aren't having a Raw & Smackdown combined one. Raw has wrestlers in it that re just filling space, as do Smackdown.

Also why would you buy Mania a month later when the intresting matches are happening at this PPV?

2 Chambers?Talk about overkill.A chamber is specail that it should only be brought in once in a while but having 2 on one night is crazy.

The Raw chamber actully looks good but SDs is awful!Khali and V will pull the match down.MVP,despite the wrestler he is,will struglle in this type of match.Finlay is too old to take bad bumps off the chamber.Taker should at least make the chamber fun.Batista should also provide some good moments.I hope Him and Taker will pull of another Holy **** moment.As said before it won,t be as bad as D2D but it will be near that level.

Eh, Big Daddy V and Great Khali? You think the creative team would be a little smarter and pick someone that couldn't injure someone else just by sitting on another wrestler. You could have Kane and Matt Hardy (if he's healthy). Those two could put on a show unlike the other two mentioned above.

As for the actual match, I think Undertaker wins this one pretty easily. I really don't think they'll have Undertaker vs. Batista in the end. I could see MVP being in the final 2 because even if he isn't going to be in the WHC match you could see how the crowd reacts with him. I'm taking the Undertaker in this match.

This match is going to be a bore. I am not looking forward to it just because of who is in it. I mean Khali and V have to be the 2 to start the match, i dont think they would fit in the chambers, and that is going to be boring as hell.
i see taker winning this one. i think it will come down to him and batista and he will win with a tombstone on the outside of the ring.

There is something that could happen here to set up for another match at wrestlemania. What if Matt Hardy shows up and beats the hell out of MVP in the back and prevents him from being in the match? That would be a good way to set them up for mania.

dont know who they could replace him with, but it wouldnt matter. the undertaker is going to win this and wrestle edge at wrestlemania. undefeated against undefeated. but is edge still undefeated after last year?

Can u say boring??? All i can see comin outta this is a bore. 2 immovable tall/fat idiots (khali/V) plus can't wrestle to save his life batista. But i deffinetely agree with Taker, MVP, Finlay they deserve the spot for sure.... but i mean this elimination chamber is gonna lay a stinker compared to the raw E.C.

Enough with all this "can't wrestle" crap!?!?1 do you have any idea how stupid you sound. Your man Taker does a lot less "wrestling" as you call it than Batista. Half of the rosters cant wrestle to the ability of a Randy Orton or a Michaels, kennedy but so what? Big Fatty V still puts on reasonable matches, and Khali is definatley a bore. IM hoping MVP will the third last in there and build him up by letting him elmiante Finlay or something.
The match shouldnt be too bad just nothing in comparsion of Raw.

This is the biggest freakin no brainer in forever. We all know that the Undertaker's walking out of No Way Out as the # 1 contender. It's been brewing since Edge's return at Survivor Series. If not Undertaker, then who? Say what you will about RAW's EC match, but at least their are multiple contenders who could walk out the winner and it not look ridiculous.
And I have a major pioint of contention with the lineup for this match. Khali and Big Daddy V? Honestly, what can they contribute to this match, other than upping the combined weight of the participants. Khali might just be Frankenstein's Monster, and I'm begging for V to put a shirt back on.The other 4 I don't have a single problem with, because at least they can contribute something to the match. Batista adds a legitimate contender, Finlay can help carry the match, and MVP adds the heat.
And, really, was there no one else to throw in the chamber? Morrison, CM Punk, The Edgeheads, Tazz, Funaki, hell I'll take the friggin Miz! Here's hoping Big Daddy Blubber and Frankenstein don't last to long in this match.

To be sure there had to be a somebody better than Khali and Boobs to fill the other spots in the Elimination Chamber for Smackdown. I would have rather seen Big Show return in the Chamber that one of these two hacks (and I think he sucks). and where in the heck is Kane. They always say he's a former WWE Champion, but what have they doen to increase his chances to make him champion again. This MATCH will SUCK!!!!!!!!!

This chamber match will go down as the worst chamber match ever. I see it coming down to Batista and Undertaker. Khali and V will odds are wind up hurting themselves or Finlay or MVP. However it will be a funny match I'd imagine. You'll have V rolling around like an idiot, Khali screaming, Taker will tombstone either Khali or V. Yeah... A bunch of other stupid crap will happen all in a filler match that I'd be surprised if anyone besides MVP and Finlay even bleed.

In no particular order...

Undertaker - winner
Batista - runner up or eliminated by Big Daddy V
Khali - eliminated by either Undertaker with the new submission move or by Finlay
Finlay - eliminated by MVP or Big Daddy V
MVP - eliminated by Batista
Big Daddy V - eliminated by the Undertaker or Batista, most likely the Undertaker

I don't think anybody suspects the Undertaker to lose here, so the match will be boring due to BDV and Khali. However, the Raw Elimination Chamber will so vastly overshadow this match that nobody will care in the long run.

LOL personally I love how everyone was crying in outrage when RAW was "given" the chamber, and SD! wasnt gonna get one, and now everyone wants to piss on this match.

I like that finlay is involved, and I hope he makes a strong showing. I LOVE that MVP is involved, is this is really his first "big shot" so to speak, it may end up being a watershed moment in his carreer to look back on some day. Figure one of the monsters is eliminated by taker, the other by batista, of course with UT and Batista ending up being the last two. Maybe a feud of some sort spawns outta this with Batista with one of the monsters, becuase he will have jack shit going on at WM after the UT wins this.

LOL personally I love how everyone was crying in outrage when RAW was "given" the chamber, and SD! wasnt gonna get one, and now everyone wants to piss on this match.

I like that finlay is involved, and I hope he makes a strong showing. I LOVE that MVP is involved, is this is really his first "big shot" so to speak, it may end up being a watershed moment in his carreer to look back on some day. Figure one of the monsters is eliminated by taker, the other by batista, of course with UT and Batista ending up being the last two. Maybe a feud of some sort spawns outta this with Batista with one of the monsters, becuase he will have jack shit going on at WM after the UT wins this.

:lmao: Typical IWC fans.

As for me, this match should be decent, I'm never hugely disappointed by an Elimination Chamber. The call it the SD! E.C, but yet we get Big Boob V in it. They should have Kane in it instead of him. I would have to go the win to 'Taker, for obvious reasons. Like Norcal said, I love that they put MVP in it. He should make it interesting. I would love to see him win it, but it's gonna be 'Taker.

This is going to be one boring match for sure I think and it won't stop being boring until Big Daddy V is eliminated.Because honestly I can tolerate Great Khali because atleast he can do a spin kick and has a submission move.Big Titty V never raises his feet off the mat unless he's being slammed or something which is rare.

I see the final two being Undertaker and Batista of course with Undertaker coming out on top after a 20 minute violent fight between Undertaker and Batista.Although this will be like the worst chamber match because atleast in the Cena chamber back in 2006 atleast you had people who could move around and put on a decent match such as Kurt Angle and Kane for example.

In this one I doubt we'll see any pod glass breaking since this one will of course be the one before the Raw chamber.So we probably won't see any pod glass break or anything like that in the Smackdown chamber.

It was really stupid of Vince to put BDV and khali in the match. they're just not suited to that type of match. they should have put in Ryder and Hawkins as a sort of way to stop edge having to defend his title @ WM (assuming he beats Rey). I think the win will probably go to UT and if not it will be Batista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back