No New D-X Members....HHH Says NO

i dont tink dx is done for a number of reasens
1)hbk still has dx stuff on
2) there is new stuff at wwe shop
3)New dx dvd
4)new dx web site http://dx-unlimited.com/
5)on wwe.com hbk & hhh are both DX

i would agree there will never be a group like the original D-Generation-X they were the absolute best there was i mean look at it ... Shawn and Hunter two of the best in WWE , Road Dogg & Billy Gunn two of the hottest up and coming stars in the WWE , X-Pac returned from a very serious neck injury to go on and have a great run with DX capturing the european title on a few occasions , and chYna ... well chYna beat the shit out of whomever she wanted ... it was awesome ... they did shit you never saw before and well maybe never again ... to bring DX back i think is smart business wise because they do sell the place out , and people absolutely love them. They give the crowd some interaction in the shows and they cut some hilarious promos including the bar B Q outside of raw with all the chicks ... i personally love DX and cannot wait for hunter to return ...

Who even cares about dx anymore? A played out, plaguiarized concept that is as foolish and ridiculous as the fact that h.b.k. still thinks he's 20 years old...

Who even cares about dx anymore? A played out, plaguiarized concept that is as foolish and ridiculous as the fact that h.b.k. still thinks he's 20 years old...

how the hell is hbk still acting like he's twenty? he's umcomfrotable (sp?) doin any of the risque skits because he has matured n is all religous now. plus dx isnt that bad infact they are prob. the biggest thing in wwe (atleast when trips was healthy).

I think that hhh shouldn't let anyone join D-X because he needs to beat micheals one on one,mono e mono,with no help so its a good idea to have no new DX members.

the he u suggest wouldnt be cena cuz i would have To slap u "wrestling h" because cena has literally been in the main event picture for 3 years and was champ most of the time so hbk beats cena hhh comes back and u will have the small face stable so to answer the original qwestion add some one like rob conway who is a terrific preformer lacking the mic skill dx has and triple h should stop being a baby about it

if you notest that hhh said no NEW members that dosent mean that any of the old members come back to be in DX

There will not be any new members. It will always be HHH and Michaels from here on out.And I would bet they will only have a loose affiliation, and both move towards singles goals whereas the last time they were a tag team. The only reason DX will go on is because they can sell shirts.

DX will stick around for about a month afte rhunter returns and unfortunately buries Edge. DX has run its course, its time to move on to something else. The reunion has gone on too long. It is just a former shade of a once great stable, now it is kinda pathetic seeing 40 year olds act like 25 year olds. These two have way too much talent ot have done this gimmick this long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back