Night Of Champions 2012 LD 9/16/12

I would agree, but Cena is a bit more inconsistent than Punk. That being said, they're like 1A and 1B

Also, when Cena wants to be a dick he'll adlib and the person he's standing next to will almost corpse. Punk's idea of being a dick is "you're a homo".

Also, when Cena wants to be a dick he'll adlib and the person he's standing next to will almost corpse. Punk's idea of being a dick is "you're a homo".

Punk knows how to work a crowd better than Cena. When Cena's on point, he's better, but IMO, Punk is more consistent.

To be fair, Cena had to go on the microphone almost every single week for the past many years.
So it's a bit more apparent that he isn't always perfect (no one could be, of course).

Punk knows how to work a crowd better than Cena. When Cena's on point, he's better, but IMO, Punk is more consistent.

Rock can control the people better, even when going one on one with Cena earlier this year, the rock still controlled the people in his hand and made them all do anything he wanted. He is on another level entirely (I can't say the same for Cena or Punk..if I were to grade I think Punk is more consistant than Cena. But Cena can be very effective when provoked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back