Night Of Champions 2012 LD 9/16/12

Ay son of a Bitch. ok the wrestler known for submisisons Del Rio and Bryan tapped to Sheamus crappy cloverleaf...yet Sheamus stays in the arm bar forever and not tapping wins with his damn "Irish accented Boot" Kick

Please announce a new #1 contender for the WHC tomorrow.

Sheamus vs ADR should be over. And they should never, ever be in the ring in a one on one match again - they have done this enough times for an entire career already.

And crap, Sheamus should at least have sold all those armbars a bit more. Being strong is one thing, but he's literally being invincible.

I wouldn't want Ziggler to come out after Sheamus just destroyed ADR. What would be the point in that. Sheamus never ever loses. If Ziggler came out to get squashed by Sheamus then I'd lose some serious faith in the WWE.

Ziggler will have his time, just don't know when that will be. Hell, his contract may expire before Sheamus is vulnerable enough for Ziggler to catch his chance to cash in his MITB.

Everything Punk said was true..It's a damn Shame Cena is acting like he knows everything and downright Lying to the fans...welll despite Cena's support of Breast Cancer awareness I'm still booing his ass

I swear I'll scream if it's ADR/Sheamus again at HiAC.
If it ends with one of the characters dying, then I'm all for it.
... Zombie Alberto Del Rio might actually be a step up for his character.

No, but seriously, I really hope this feud is over for good. There's Orton, Barrett, Christian and Show all free for new feuds, I believe.

This buildup is a bitch, of course the change was make CM Punk a star, so he can be like Cena and have the pull that Cena have and he can make change, but again, when you're Cena, no one can even become your equal. Therefore, Punk could not bring a real change as long as Cena is on top...This is completely backwards. I'm cheering Punk for all of this...oh great here's Heyman to get major heat on Punk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back