nickb03 for Rookie of the Year

hatehabsforever

Staff member
Blue Cardinal has his campaign thread, as does Ferbian and DirtyJose, and deservedly so, but I think that nickb03 definitely deserves someone to start a campaign thread on his behalf as well. Of the 5 guys automatically added to the list of nominees, nickb03 is severely under-rated, and that's a shame because I think he is an excellent poster. He will have his hands full here with some pretty tough competition, but I think this guy should really get some strong consideration for ROTY.

I typically enjoy reading his posts in the WWE and TNA sections and find myself agreeing with his viewpoiont the vast majority of the time. While most of his threads that I read are non-spam, he is able to hold his own in the spam areas as well.

I say nickb03 should get some votes as ROTY. Hopefully some people will look beyond the other guys and recognize him for the quality poster that he is.

nick was my choice before I realized that Jose was eligible. nick deserves to win it just as much as the Dirty One. Excellent poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back