Ferbian for Rookie of the Year

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Who knows if someone else would have made this thread but he truly deserves it. Ferbian elevated himself to become moderator of the WWE section and then an overseeing moderator of ALL wrestling sections within one year. That's two promotions within his first year of being on the forums for his hard work and no one helping to elevate him. He did it all on his own and has done a tremendous job with his duties.

Not to mention the fact that he's an avid contributor to the forums, made it deep into the Wrestlezone Debate League 2010 Tournament, and is just an all-around nice guy and hard worker.

Kiss his ass and campaign for him here.

Whilst i have gone on record as saying that i dont like the way he comes across in some of his posts regarding wrestling pre 2009 (when he started watching)(hindsight is a wonderful thing), i have also stated that he contributes a hell of alot to this site and considering English is his 2nd language he goes about things in an admirable way and whilst i dont see eye to eye with him on some things there really is only one winner when it comes to workrate on this site and that is Ferbian. I also have a feeling that this award would mean the world to him and he would get a plaque to commerorate such an occasion. Ferb really should win this. Or that guy BILL LESNAR, he's a swell fella.

Naturally, I should get Mod of the Year, but Ferbian should at least get the Rookie nod ;)

He's very active. That's about the nicest thing I have to say about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back