Next Show

JoshK1985

Getting Noticed By Management
When will the next show be up? The las show was freaking awesome.. I really amped to be apart of this.

i think they said something about a weeks hiatus, so probably next week

The Preliminary plan (as in not everyone has seen/agreed to it yet) is to have the next card up on Monday after everyone (the staff I mean) has had a look at the proposed plan more information will be given to everyone else.

It is also highly likely that we will be switching to a Bi-Weekly Format for WZCW which would not only give us more time to put the shows together, but give you guys more time to RP.

That a brilliant idea. Also good if people are away on holiday etc.

or better yet, we could have 2 shows, biweekly, although i dont think we have enough people to do that yet...

I dont really like the idea of only 2 shows a month. I love doing the show weekly, I love the aspect of RP'ing and all that. Please do not change the show to 2 per month

The changes have already been decided between the Creative Team so we are going to Bi-Weekly. It gives everyone more time all round, if Bi-Weekly doesn't work then I'd imagine we'd change back.

I figured once a week would probably pushing it. Everyone needs to be a little realistic about it. Downward Spiral wrote the matches last week, and they were long and detailed, asking him to pump out that much quality, along with the quantity each week, is probably a bit too much.

If you do it Bi-Weekly, you have less of a chance of being repetitious.

Hey, I wrote one of the matches too

I like the idea of the bi weekly schedule, I signed up to be a writer but I'm so busy with work and school that I can barely make time for the site. With a bi weekly schedule there is less pressure on me and it gives me mor etime to write the best match possible

what we could do is have a weekly show, have one of the combatants write a match, but PM them about who is going to win and how, and if they dont write a fair match, unless you say that it needs to be a dominating or one sided match, give them a refferal or ban them or something

I think we should go with a Bi-Weekly schedule if there are no PPV's...thus making each show a huge show. If we stay on a weekly basis, dont stress urselves out too much for the weekly show...as long as the ppvs are solid its all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back