WZCWzone.com/dirtsheets

PWInsider is reporting that recently signed WZCW superstar Joey Sexton has garnered some backstage heat recently for comments made regarding his booking. The feeling backstage is that Sexton is somewhat of a prima donna and a hack with no real talent. When contacted regarding this story, Sexton stated that, "The only heat backstage in WZCW is between Becky and I...and trust me when I tell you...things are really heating up. #sexsells."

When asked for comment, WZCW announcer Becky Serra replied that she is "not involved with Joey Sexton in any way."

TMZ have posted a picture of Titus and Krypto enjoying a day in the sun:

1231267_10151847115509321_491642114_n.jpg

Word from the inside is that former WZCW Tag Team Champion; Mister Alhazred; has joined a street gang called the Bloods during his stay in prison. No word yet on whether not he has been made a bitch or has obtained a bitch.

Wrestlearea.com is reporting from a very reliable source that WZCW Management will be using a basic Battle Royal for their dark match at Redemption for Elite X #1 Contendership. Also, despite the dark match not appearing on PPV, Wrestlearea.com will have a camera set up to record all the action and will live stream part, if not all, of it on their website on October 6-ish.

PHOTO: WZCW Superstar Matt Tastic's latest tweet involves a controversial picture.

I hope you like birds, Sparkling Mike. It's for you. BurnClownsDown# Redemption# IStillCallItAPound#

Sabin.jpg

Following a recent tweet by Justin Cooper, there are grumblings that he may no show the upcoming WZCW Redemption PPV. Cooper sent out the following tweet late last week.

Sorry I won't be able to make Redemption, I have a high school reunion to attend.

Gold rush semi finalist Blade had this to say regarding Titus being one of his favourite 5 people ever:

In his defence, Titus should be rated slightly higher than a 6.

The current plan is to have either Titus or Vega win the Mayhem title. Don't forget though Vance likes to change his mind last minute.

Right now, Barbosa is allegedly in the dog house. It's said to be so bad, he's actually being demoted from the World Title Match, to the Elite X Championship. Here's what Becky Serra had to say

Becky: Hi everyone, we are just hours away from Redemption right here in the AT&T Arena in San Antonio. And as a WZCW.com exclusive to get you even more excited for the show, here are the highlights of tonight's dark match, a Battle Royale to determine who will face the winner of S.H.I.T versus Barbosa for the Elite X Title after Redemption! Enjoy!

No word on which personality pissed off creative

Sources indicate that with the popularity of sites like Reddit, higher ups are considering targeting to the demographic by making a Redditor character named 'Redditor Steve'. A few names are considered for the gimmick, but the most discussed is former WZCW Tag Team Champion "Le Gentleman Masque", on account of having 'Le' in his name.

The idea of giving him a bodyguard played by former WZCW Tag Team Champion Action Saxton has also been discussed. Should the idea go through, expect Saxton to come back as his buddy, '9gag Paul'.

The idea will be discussed at a later meeting, and board members are encouraged to upvote if they agree on the idea.

In related news, Ricky Runn's line of teddy bears was launched in South-Africa.
BdXmlqyCAAAUYDu.jpg

Former World champion Steven Kurtesy has been released from hospital today after being treated from the injuries sustained during the Inferno match at Apocalypse last year against Dr. Zeus.

According to local advertisements for upcoming WZCW televised shows, the earliest that Steven Kurtesy is set to appear is the 100th supershow edition of Meltdown. Guest appearances for the show have changed dramatically since late 2013 and Kurtesy's name continues to be advertised on the ballot. However, Kurtesy has been pulled from all WZCW live house shows and meet-and-greet events.

We will continue to keep you posted as the story progresses.

Four time Oscar winner Titus Avison has been nominated for a fifth Oscar. His first animated movie the sequel to Despicable Lee has been nominated for best Animated Movie. Despicable Lee 2 is up against The Croods, Frozen and The Wind Rises.

darkener.php

Various reports are coming out that rookie wrestler Godfrey Ramparte made the cover of last month's edition of Fangoria. A sit down interview was supposed to be held for the magazine, but Ramparte was problematic through the whole ordeal, instead fixated on staring at the interviewer and photographers until they left him alone.

Various reports are coming out that WZCW have levied fines against superstar Mikey Stormrage equivalent to the fines handed out by the FCC due to his usage of inappropriate language on Aftershock.

The initial reports of WZCW Ricky Runn being arrested with Justin Beiber have been denied by Justin Beiber who said "That chump [Ricky Runn] can't even pull out of the parking lot."

It was announced on her Twitter that WZCW Legend Celeste Crimson is expecting a child with her fiance, WZCW Legend Steven Holmes.

WZCW would like to extend their congratulations to the happy couple.

With Meltdown 100 approaching rumours are wild that 80s wrestling legend Daddy Mack will make an appearance.

S.H.I.T is said to have claimed that no matter how hard Celeste and Stephen Holmes try, S.H.I.T can wreck a home better than any Human alive or dead.

Diabolos issued a statement wishing Celeste Crimson a healthy pregnancy. He has also offered to babysit anytime they want. Except on Tuesdays, because Teen Mom is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back