WZCWzone.com/dirtsheets

Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. Public Relations Announcement

Mad Catz is thrilled to announce that they have signed WZCW's current Young Justice team member, Jonathan Hyada, to a two year sponsorship within the fighting game tournament scene. With experience in games such as Street Fighter II, Street Fighter III, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Street Fighter IV, we expect big things from this talented athlete and gamer!

We're being inundated with e-mails stating Titus is in Hollywood today and lots of reports of him stopping and chatting to fans.

He's in Hollywood as it's Oscar day and he hopes to add a fifth Oscar for the best animated film. This was, of course, DespicableLee 2

Theron Daggershield is rumored to have accepted an invitation to the release of Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition this summer. No word yet on if he will be speaking or just attending the event.

BREAKING: Titus Avison has in fact won his fifth Oscar! More details to follow.

It can now be confirmed that WZCW superstar Matt Tastic has spent the last week in the hospital. It was originally believed to be severe back pain following his match with Fallout, however sources can now confirm it was actually severe constipation that kept the former champion down.

He has fully recovered now and will fly back to Puerto Rico rather than return to his home in California for relaxation.

TMZ are reporting that a photo 'selfie' including WZCW Superstar Titus has become the most retweeted photo of all time.

titusattheoscars_zps8f77fc24.png

It is being reported that the 18-25 year old female demographic are taking special interest in the tag team known as Cerberus in WZCW. Fangirls have taken to the web to voice their approval over their involvement at the All or Nothing pay per view:

c3v8z.jpg

n9bjr.jpg

2hlcj.jpg

No word on the team that has recently become the subject of fancy yet, and no member on staff had anything to say about #doggiestyle trending.

There's a report floating around that in order to improve Mexican-Irish relations, WZCW Stars Blade and El Califa Dragon recently partook in a friendly game known as drink.

No word on who won, however it was said that the local bars could not keep enough liquor in stock for the two of them and the two missed a live event the next night, showing up on the injury report with the note "sick".

WZCW Management refused to comment.

Huge rumors are circulating that Chris K.O. will appear on Ascension Anarchy! This report follows the nationally covered discovery of Chris K.O. on a small island in the North Atlantic Ocean after the plane he was flying on went down last October.

The phantom spoiler tag was actually gone before I edited the new graphics into the show. It continues to befuddle me.

Huge rumors are circulating that Chris K.O. will appear on Ascension Anarchy! This report follows the nationally covered discovery of Chris K.O. on a small island in the North Atlantic Ocean after the plane he was flying on went down last October.

The phantom spoiler tag was actually gone before I edited the new graphics into the show. It continues to befuddle me.

There has been speculation that Chris K.O. was the phantom spoiler tag all along.

There has been speculation that Chris K.O. was the phantom spoiler tag all along.

In a related report, there is a rumor floating around that the individual who coded the phantom spoiler tag had rolled a 1 on one of Theron Daggershield's 20 sided dice. When asked for his input, Theron stated "You NEVER want to roll a 1. On anything. Ever."

Due to the popularity of pole matches, WZCW has confirmed bringing Vince Russo onto WZCW creative. Reports have quotes from Russo saying "Where am I, who is this? Why is my toaster talking to me?"

Rumors have been circulating that Isabel Stone has been released from the Junior Program at KOHS and is making her way back to WZCW, her wrestling friend Sam following. Pictures have been circulating Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram of Stone leaving the Program center, looking as bitchy as before.

Reports are surfacing of WZCW superstar Mikey Stormrage inciting a riot at Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador, Brazil prior to the Spain/Netherlands World Cup match. Eye witness reports state Stormrage was intoxicated and wearing a US Men's National Team jersey while yelling "Live Más!" and asking nearby patrons directions to Taco Bell in broken Spanish.

Reports are circulating that former WZCW wrestler Justin Cooper has recently failed a drug test for the following substances;

• HGH
  • EPO
  • PCP
  • RVD
  • Horse Meat
  • Eye of newt
  • Zebekiah Springfield's silver tongue

Cooper was supposed to compete in a Malaysian Muy Thai competition. When reached for comment, Cooper had the following to say.

"Quack."

It is being reported by several sources that Chris K.O. has not responded at all to his apparent no-show at last week's show. Word is that Bateman is very upset over Chris' complete lack of communication, while others, like Chuck Myles, are sympathetic towards Chris' current stance considering what he went through. No word on who will handle the situation going forward.

owen.gif

However, we do know that Chris K.O. has apparently reached out to his former off-screen agent, Ian Crawford, to handle all media requests going forward.

evo2014.jpg

Evolution Championship Series News!​

Seth Killian: Hello everybody! Seth Killian here following the close of 2014's Evolution Championship Series and with me tonight is a man who has been well known in the fighting game community for a long time now and is building a considerable base in the wrestling world too. Welcome Jonathan Hyada.

Jon: Evening Seth, have you been enjoying the weekend?

Seth: Absolutely, absolutely. But I can't imagine I've been enjoying it as much as you have. 4th Place finish on Team SRK for the 3v3 Super Turbo tournament, 3rd Place finish in Marvel 3 and 2nd Place in Street Fighter IV.

Jon: I can't even begin to describe how good tonight felt as a gamer, even without winning I had the time of my life.

Seth: That's right, this is your first year as a sponsored player and your first year attending Evo as a participant right?

Jon: That's right Seth. I've been here multiple times as a guest commentator, helping to run the brackets and as a coach. And every year I'm here as a fan, so finally making the choice to enter made this night even better.

Seth: And you don't feel even the least bit disappointed that you placed 4th, 3rd and 2nd with no Grand Finals win?

Jon: Not at all Seth, not at all, because while I may not be first place here at Evo, I see myself and Haven as 1st Place in the Tag Team division in WZCW as the Tag Team Champions!

Seth: Well I have to say, even without the big wins you put on an amazing show tonight in every game you played. Are we going to see you next year?

Jon: You can count on it.

Seth: Well thanks Jon for your words and your time. Congratulations on all your games and your title reign in WZCW, we can't wait to see you here and in the ring again!

TMZ has reported that Flex Mussel's handler, Dynamite, took a wiz, live on air, during the WZCW LL Preview podcast earlier tonight. As it stands, no charges have been filed. TMZ tried to reach out to Kermit Studios for a comment, but they have received no answer.

TMZ has reported that Flex Mussel's handler, Dynamite, took a wiz, live on air, during the WZCW LL Preview podcast earlier tonight. As it stands, no charges have been filed. TMZ tried to reach out to Kermit Studios for a comment, but they have received no answer.

:lmao::lmao:

WZCW Officials have put out a reward for anyone who may be able to find former WZCW Superstar's Gordito's world title. Last known whereabouts of the alleged title were it was last seen in Pancake is Awesome Rd. and José is Jelly Av.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back