New Gimmick Ideas?

SunnyD

Occasional Pre-Show
Reading Mark Madden's latest editorial, he had a few ideas for new Gimmick Ideas. Here's What he said:
How about managers for wrestlers who can’t talk? So logical, so ignored.

How about a cruiserweight bully?

How about a guy wearing a mask to conceal his identity, not because kids buy masks. Go way in the other direction: Have that guy be Jerry Sandusky.

How about an evil architect? A cowboy? A Native American? A new Nature Boy?
Evil architect? Now I never said his ideas were decent, but it got me thinking, what other gimmick ideas would you like to see?

I think WWE should invest in a believable Lance Hoyt type character. A rockstar, but someone who actually plays guitar in his intro. But not Jeff Jarrett guitar, an electric guitar that he plays with the intro. Kind of a Rock n Roll R-Truth style, except not shitty. If this one worked out, you could build a stable that way, either face or heel. Of course, they'd have to be legitimate musically.

A skateboarder gimmink would be cool too. Rob Dyrdek was at Wrestlemania, everyone saw that, perhaps they could make an extreme sport character.

I'm sure they could have a believable Chinese or Japanese wrestler. Tatsu is low card, Kenzo Suzuki was horrible, and Tajiri was entertaining, but I'm sure they could get someone else actually in the upper mid card.

Just a few ideas, they'd have to get the right person for the gimmick, but just thought I'd give my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back