• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Week 10 LD

most disappointing week of COllege Football this year, besides that barnburner that Big Blue and The Illini had earlier.

Cant find Mizzou and Tx Tech on TV wish I could, its the only close game right now

Great to see Nebraska get the W, even though i don't know how last week they can beat Mizzou by a good amount but Iowa St. by one point wtf. Glad to see Texas getting the shiz kicked outta them. Now watching the Tech/Mizzou game that's eluding Norcal pretty tight game.

So let's see.

TCU was #3 in the BCS and went on the road to beat the #5 team in the BCS. Oregon played a bad team at home and Auburn played a team that might not be Division I-A at home. All three games were domination with TCU being the most dominant. How likely is it that the top two are still Oregon and Auburn?

AU. you just put TCU on top on knock the other two down. You have to. They went TO the Number 5 team in the nation and whipped the motherfuck out of them.

Does Jerrod Johnson for Texas AM have a concussion or something or was he just benched for this evenings game

That was Utah's first test this season and they failed miserably. Auburn's strength of schedule would be much better if the SEC East wasn't so dreadful. Only way TCU is getting into the championship game is if Oregon or Auburn lose.

That was Utah's first test this season and they failed miserably. Auburn's strength of schedule would be much better if the SEC East wasn't so dreadful. Only way TCU is getting into the championship game is if Oregon or Auburn lose.

Well, I dont really care about "if"

TCU went into the number 5 teams home stadium and blew the doors off the place. End of. No one came even CLOSE to matching that, not at all this whole season. AU barely beat a 1-aa team by that much at HOME today.

TCU should go ahead of them.

Conversation is irrelevant depending on the SEC title game anyway.

Pitt was a test for Utah... If Pitt played Utah again I think we'd beat em...

TCU FTW. LOL@ Alabama, and Oklahoma. Go Cornhuskers and Hail to Pitt, bitches!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back