NCAA Week 10 LD

Lots of time left though, we shall see.

Also, I dont see how people enjoy that NCAA in the zone thing ESPN 2 is doing, or NFL Red Zone for that matter. Both are outrageously annoying to me

It's a condensed version of the College Gameplan or NFL Ticket really. Why am I seeing a horse race on ESPN instead of the Points Emporium that is Oregon?

It's a condensed version of the College Gameplan or NFL Ticket really. Why am I seeing a horse race on ESPN instead of the Points Emporium that is Oregon?

1. Because Horses are "athletes" according to some morons on this planet.

2. It's halftime.

1. Because Horses are "athletes" according to some morons on this planet.

2. It's halftime.

It's not b/c of halftime at all b/c the horses have being shown since 3 and as I look at the guide it seems they're switching to ABC at 7. Who still watches these things?

I just had the World Equestrian Games leave Lexington. The answer to that would be people removed from reality that think it's en vogue to like horses because this is Kentucky. ESPN thinks people like them because ESPN tends to be stupid at times.

I just had the World Equestrian Games leave Lexington. The answer to that would be people removed from reality that think it's en vogue to like horses because this is Kentucky. ESPN thinks people like them because ESPN tends to be stupid at times.

If that's not the truth, I may need to get the College Gameplan package after all to avoid watching events such as the Races.

I live in Kentucky and I hate horse racing. It's the sport of the rich and I still don't get it. I talked to a woman that went to the games here and had no clue who I meant when I said Coach Cal. I mentioned it was the UK basketball coach and she looked at me like I was some circus monkey. Yes, I like basketball, but then again that's a sport where you have to do something so I wouldn't expect her to get it.

I know this will make TCU look better then it really is, but Utah really benefited from a soft schedule. I mean, their only 'signature' win was against a 5-3 Pitt team, at home, in overtime, on opening night. This doesn't make me think much higher of TCU, though. I thought they were a much better team then Utah, but I don't think they're better then Boise.

Then again, that just might be my smurf turf loving showing out again.

The one positive out of this game is that if TCU gets another TD and the score holds, Utah will be the new holders of worst loss as a ranked team this year. Want to know who it is currently? MSU. Boo ya.

I'm shock to hear somebody from Kentucky doesn't follow college basketball. I've yet to find one redeeming quality to horse racing even the gambling aspect doesn't excite me in the least. I guess the creative names are kind of funny. Thanks to the horses, I'm stuck watching Northwestern/Penn State instead of Washington/Oregon. Alabama/LSU has better pick up.

TCU could have really benefited from Baylor to continue winning b/c they could have possibly hled a blowout victory over the Big 12 Champion or at least the Big 12 South region champion.

I'm shock to hear somebody from Kentucky doesn't follow college basketball. I've yet to find one redeeming quality to horse racing even the gambling aspect doesn't excite me in the least. I guess the creative names are kind of funny. Thanks to the horses, I'm stuck watching Northwestern/Penn State instead of Washington/Oregon. Alabama/LSU has better pick up.

At Rupp Arena the lower arena is a social event. There are literally people that buy hundred if not thousand dollar seats, shake hands, smile, wave a little blue flag, and literally sleep through the game and couldn't tell you who won and lost when they left. The real fans are in the upper deck.

That the thing where the graphics appear on the screen?

No its were they show you like a minute of one game, then switch to another, then to another, then to another, and just all over the fucking place. Its supposed to keep the most "interesting" moments on the screen at all times.

Thats what I have a fucking remote for, fuck off

At Rupp Arena the lower arena is a social event. There are literally people that buy hundred if not thousand dollar seats, shake hands, smile, wave a little blue flag, and literally sleep through the game and couldn't tell you who won and lost when they left. The real fans are in the upper deck.

I shared a kind of similar experience with the Atlanta Raceway for NASCAR. The people were either too drunk or bored to tell you who actually won.

Oh I see. Yeah that would get annoying. Baseball Tonight does that in rain delays and I can't stand it.

I shared a kind of similar experience with the Atlanta Raceway for NASCAR. The people were either too drunk or bored to tell you who actually won.

Yep it's ridiculous. I'm sorry that it doesn't cost a million dollars to field a basketball team and that a team that millions of people around the country and world support is beneath you. Whatever was I thinking? Enjoying a sport that you actually play rather than watch someone else do it while drinking and wearing stupid hats?

Some crazy stats from the UM/Illinois game:

* Illinois and Michigan combined for 132 points. In the three other Big Ten games that kicked off at noon ET (Iowa-Indiana, Minnesota-Michigan State, Wisconsin-Purdue), there were a combined 117 points scored.
* In its last two games, the Wolverines have allowed 106 points. When they won the 1997 national title, the Wolverines allowed 114 points in 12 games.
* The last three times Michigan and Illinois have met in men's basketball, the two teams did not combine for as many points as the 132 scored on Saturday.
* Last week, Michigan allowed 41 points to Penn State. On Saturday, Illinois had 45 points at the end of regulation. Michigan, which has been playing football since 1879, has now allowed at least 40 points in consecutive weeks for the first time in program history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back