R

Rated_R_4_Royal_Rumble

Here's mine (no particular order)

1.) Doc Blocker
2.) Juicy
3.) Leafy
4.) Mighty Norcal
5.) Lord Sidious

You can like them for whatever reason. I like Doc Blocker for his Bar Room and Wrestling Posts. I like the next two because theyre hilarious. I like the fourth guy cuz he is a badass and funny. I like the last guy because while pessimistic presents his opinions in a very organized way and acts like he knows what the fuck hes talking about. I don't know enough of you yet to have a full grasp on the best posters yet though. Who are your five favorites?

1. Tastycles. The guy is brilliant.

2. KB. Inciteful, organized, intelligent.

3. D-Man. See: KB.

4. X. Controversial, often an ass, but undeniably intelligent.

5. HBK-aholic. Rarely gets the proper credit she deserves.

I have a mess of honorable mentions. List is subject to change at any time.

This has probably been done more times than I could possibly remember.

But, it's been awhile, so why not. I'm not giving detailed reasons either, I just consider these to be either the most intelligent or entertaining posters on here. No particular order either.

JMT
TDigs
Tasty
Jake
Sam

The last two are included because they almost always make me smirk. Honorable mentions to pretty much the entire staff, KB, FTS, Norcal, IC, etc, etc.

Nah, just kidding, here's my real list:

1. Jane
2. Jane
3. Jane
4. Jane
5. Joseph Goebbels.

Ah, I forgot Lariat. Throw him in as well. And Shadowmancer. And Ty, how the fuck did I forget Ty?

1. Tastycles - Always a good read and a very level headed poster.

2. IC25 - As much as people remember him for his drunken posts, his wrestling and Cigar Lounge posts are always well written and well reasoned.

3. X - He's my best e-friend and the only one that gets special PM's when I have a good night. Also, his is very strong in his opinions and does not waver, which is frustrating and a challenge at the same time. I am sure he just forgot me on his list.

4. NorCal - Very intense posts and you never doubt what is on his mind.

5. Razor/TM - These guys are just friendly, funny, and thoughtful Razor's CL posts are a treat, and TM works harder at his real posts than most and you can see the effort.

1. Tastycles - Always a good read and a very level headed poster.

2. IC25 - As much as people remember him for his drunken posts, his wrestling and Cigar Lounge posts are always well written and well reasoned.

3. X - He's my best e-friend and the only one that gets special PM's when I have a good night. Also, his is very strong in his opinions and does not waver, which is frustrating and a challenge at the same time. I am sure he just forgot me on his list.

4. NorCal - Very intense posts and you never doubt what is on his mind.

5. Razor/TM - These guys are just friendly, funny, and thoughtful Razor's CL posts are a treat, and TM works harder at his real posts than most and you can see the effort.

I want a special PM :(

1. Theo- Funny, and a great sig maker
2. Doc- Same as Theo
3. FTS- He might have forgotten me but he will always be my mentor
4. X- For all the shit he does, at the end of the day he's funny as shit and has a good taste in music and stuff
5. KB, for the reviews. Inspired me for my reviews and is a master poster.
6. Monkey, turned flaming into an art form.

I didn't forget you FTS, I mentioned you.

Yeah, don't feel bad if I didn't mention you, there are alot of posters I really like. I like this new guy Cookie quite a bit as well.

And I miss Dexter. He's the only one that got my Trek references.

1) Xfear - He's our Brian Pillman
2) KB - NOBODY does more work than KB does posting wise. Look at his reviews.
3) Slyfox - Between his adminning and is occasional owning of random people, he's great.
4) NorCal - One intense mofo.
5) Tastycles - Just an all around great poster
6) Miko - I'd hit it.
7) Lee - Most underrated person on the forum. Period

Reactions: Lee
I thought you were horrible at first but this makes me happy. My ego likes you.

How am I horrible. The two wrestling threads I started have already gotten great reviews. This thread has been pretty successful for the ten minutes its been alive as well. lol

Honestly I'd like your opinion if you think im awful because I'd like to be able to improve.

I didn't forget you FTS, I mentioned you.

Yeah, don't feel bad if I didn't mention you, there are alot of posters I really like. I like this new guy Cookie quite a bit as well.

And I miss Dexter. He's the only one that got my Trek references.

Bullshit, X. I get your TNG references!!!

Non-spam

1) jmt225 - We're e-BFFs; deal with it.

2) xfearbefore - We love film, we love puro, and he says things in a much more forceful and decisive manner than me.

3) Y 2 Jake - Funniest guy to ever post on these forums.

4) cookie - She understands the genius that is Haneke, jmt225 does not; your e-BFF position is in jeopardy, asshole.

5) FTS - He only gets in here because of the Scott Brown thread he made the other day; the opening post read as if some witty, Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist wrote it. It was so damn good, he might have plagiarized it; if he did, he's off my list.

Bar Room

1) tdigle - Even I laugh at my shit, and I'm the harshest critic ever.

2) Murfish - Where did he go?

3) GD - Great sense of humor; he's still Palahniuk to Murfish's Easton Ellis, but the space between them in terms of greatness is much, much smaller.

4) Dexter - Probably the easiest guy in the world to talk to; he also seems like he'd be extremely personable in real life.

5) justinsayne - The greatest flamer of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back