Name Change Request **50 POSTS NEEDED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like your name changed, then please post here, but there are two conditions.

1. You Must Have at least 50 Posts, anyone requesting a Name change with less than 50 Posts will have their post deleted, and recieve a warning for not bothing to read the rules.

2. Only One Name Change Per 30 Days, that means if you've already had your name changed in the last 30 Days, you are not allowed to request another one, again if you do, you'll recieve a Warning.

I want my name to be "Angle-HHH" I have 50 posts right? I guess i do so please change my name!
Thanks this is a nice good thing changing names cool dude.

Thanks!
By the way when do i get my new name?

pastie154 said:
can i have my title saying king of food please
You can change that yourself. Go to User Menu -> Edit Profile -> Then under "Custom User Title" type in what you want your title to say. Next scroll down and click on "Save Changes" and thats all you have to do and you're set.

Can my name be changed to INFERNO (all caps) as I dont want to be taken as an NWO mark for the rest of my time here

St Jonny Can you Change my name to MALLRAT 4 LIFE please

Could I have my name changed to "Legend 519" - No underscores if possible, and include the spaces. I think I have 50 posts. It says I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back