Name Change Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Before you request a name change, make sure you meet both of the following criteria:

1) You have amassed at least 50 non-spam posts. This means your post count on your profile must be at least 50, or above. If you do not have a least 50 posts, your request will be denied, and disciplinary action may be taken.

2) It has been at least 1 month since your last name change, or has been at least 1 month since you joined the forum. If your last name change has not been 1 month or longer, your request will be denied, and disciplinary action may be taken. Additionally, you will have to re-submit your request when you are eligible for a name change. You can check the date of your last name change in your member profile, as well as your join date, under your personal "User Notes".

Once you reach 50 posts, the first requirement will always be met, so you can continue to request name changes anytime, as long as you meet the one month requirement. The 50 posts requirement is one time deal.

I was hoping to have the underscores removed from my name. The question I have is though, if you do it how am I supposed to know when you do it and when to use just The Game Rage instead of The_Game_Rage? I just thought, if you change it and I don't know, I could come back, try to log in, and not be able to initially because of the change. So how do I get around that?

If I qualify to get a name change (I believe I have over 50 non spam posts) I was wondering if my name could be changed to SpoodBeest™ If that's possible, but tell me if I qualify or not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back