• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Idea Great Elimination Chamber Match

ASKane

Championship Contender
This is just an idea of mine with not even a rumour to back it up.

I have said this many times before that I think the Undertaker needs to fight and beat the Shield at some time down the line before they break up and I have figured out a great way for this to take place which would have a great build for Wrestlemania.

On the night after Royal Rumble the winner of the match Daniel Bryan announces he wants to go after the face of the company Randy Orton so HHH comes out onto the stages and cuts a heel promo insulting him then sends the Shield out through the crowd and Kane down the ramp to surround him. Then the Shield go in the ring to attack Bryan but Kane only reluctant joins and when the Shield are setting up a triple powerbomb the lights go out and when the lights come back on Kane has taken off the suit he was wearing revealing his old ring gear and he has his mask on aswell and Undertaker is with him and then they clear out the Shield and then despite having it on most games the WWE for the first time have a Elimination Tag Team Chamber match. 3 vs 3 elimination tag match in the Chamber with the Shield vs Taker, Kane and Bryan. Roman Reigns is the final member of the Shield vs all 3 and takes each finisher(Chokeslam, Running Knee then Tombstone) and loses.

This sets up Reigns getting annoyed during an in ring promo at the other Shield members and says they are holding him back and double spears them turning face and then they have triple threat match between Shield members at Mania with Reigns winning the US title. Bryan then has no one(with Kane face and the Shield split) in his way to stop him getting at Orton and wins the title at Mania. Undertaker has a feud with Heyman and Lesnar. With Lesnar beating up Kane as bait for the start to feud. Taker then beats Lesnar at Mania.

Your thoughts on the idea and anything you would change

Wouldn't have Bryan win the rumble or go after Orton.

1. Daniel Bryan has got atleast 10 years in WWE if his career goes how I think it will. I don't think he should have to win the Rumble yet. He should win it when he is in his prime in about 2 years time or something.

2. The feud with Bryan and Orton has been going on since about June now at Payback. And then at Summerslam it changed with the heel turn. I think that the feud has played out now... I think Bryan should stay away from the WWE Title for a few years..

I like your idea but if we're gonna have Reigns get pushed really hard after this he needs to have an impressive showing in this match like he starts it and ends up eliminating Kane or something while Ambrose and Rollins also have strong showings but get put down easier. Other than that I like the idea besides Bryan vs Orton at Mania but that's not the main point so whatevs.

I've read some dumb ideas, and this is certainly one of them. Not the stupidest thing I've read in the forum, but certainly up in the top 5 of all time. And since I've been involved in the forum since 1998 or so, that is a LOT of stupid ideas that this has beat out.
1- Kane pulling off the suit and placing back the mask in this manner would be foolish and a complete waste of the story line they've created. I'm not saying he wouldn't do well in the mask again as a face, but he needs to have a different look and feel for a while and your plan would bring back 'old' kane too early.
2-If Taker comes back pre mania for a match, it should stay away from any type of gimmick, except possibly a casket match. One on one, or tag/trio isn't a bad idea for extending a match with him at this stage of his career and health, but an EC any time during a run up to mania is as good an idea as bringing in Hogan/Bischoff/Flair as the new creative team and bookers.
there are other issues with your idea but these two alone should be enough to make any reasonable person understand the utterly ridiculous nature of your scenario.

I absolutely love the idea as I was really hoping for a 3 on 3 Team Elimination Chamber match last year featuring The Shield & I was also hoping for Undertaker to get some kind of revenge on The Shield before they split up & go their seperate ways. There is just a few things I would change.

1.) I wouldn't keep Orton as WWE Champion come Road to Wrestlemania time. I think there is really only two Mania matches for Daniel Bryan at this point, vs. Triple H or vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title. & I agree that Bryan should win the rumble & challenge the champion but he has been written out of the Authority storyline for now & his feud with Orton is done, so I think it would make more sense for Punk to win the title at TLC or more likely the Rumble & be the one to face Bryan at Mania XXX.

2.) That way Triple H could use The Shield to go after both WWE Champion CM Punk & Daniel Bryan because neither of them are "best for business". & I would simply have Undertaker save Bryan & Punk from The Shield & The Authority, leading to Undertaker, Daniel Bryan & WWE Champion CM Punk vs. The Shield with The Auhtority in a 3 on 3 Elimination Tag Team Chamber match (& most likely there would be some kind of stipulation if Taker's team loses, like Taker couldn't compete at Mania or something, but of course The Shield would lose this one.)

3.) Finally I would hold Amrbose/Rollins/Reigns in a triple threat match until Summerslam 2014. I think The Shield as a unit still has a lot of longetvity left & I think The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family would be a better match for Mania XXX. That would also give more time for their eventual split up & hopefully make it more of an impactful, lengthy feud between all three members. Also maybe in that time Rollins could win the IC Title & their eventual triple threat match could be a title unification match & see Reigns walk out as both US & IC Champion. & that would finally give WWE roon to bring back the Cruiserweight, European or any other mid-card title.

So my future PPV cards would looka little something like this:

Royal Rumble 2014:
WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton(c) vs. CM Punk - Punks wins the Title.
Royal Rumble Match - Daniel Bryan wins & challenges Punk.

Elimnation Chamber 2014:
3 vs. 3 Tag Team Elimination Chamber Match: The Undertaker, CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) w/ Triple H, Stephanie McMahon & Corporate Kane

Wrestlemania XXX:
The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman - Long live the Streak!
WWE Championship: CM Punk(c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Daniel Bryan wins the title & holds it for more than 24 hours.
6 Man Tag Team Match: The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family - The Wyatt's pull out a victory & The Shield finally starts to split up.

Summerslam 2014:
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H - Daniel Bryan get's the clean win over the man who cost him his first WWE Title a year earlier.
Triple Threat Match for the US & IC Championships: Dean Ambrose(c) vs. Seth Rollins(c) vs. Roman Reigns - Reigns walks out as the dominant babyface & as the undisputed unified champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back