*must read* NorCals gift to the WZ community

TheLegendofDeus (10:27:52 PM): that place is like some kind of jail. I guess you had something put up your ass to be there. thats why you're mod. go figure.

I couldn't help but think that we should unban him and put in in the prison, irony is one of my favourite things.

Why are all the n00bs mods of other sites? Anyone wonder why so many forums have a total of 4-8 members? :lmao: This guy takes up two of those spots. One to mod, and one to be a regular member. He'll break his own rule, then argue about it with himself.

Whatever will, WHATEVER.

He is a fucking mod on a LOT of other sites dammit

fcmsjr.gif

Flames Out
Dragon

or right directly after that, when I say :"Actually, I am eatng dinner right now"

and he says

"knew it"

:lmao:

I dont care dude, that dude just wasted over an hr of your life that you will never ever get back, and it wasted about five of mine for reading it, but it was rather funny

more a waste of his time then mine. Becuase I was sitting at my comp watching RAW anyhow. He wasted HIS time. Because lke i kept repeating throughout the entire conversation....what in the fuck did he expect to get accomplished through that??

PUNKWINSPUNKWINS

should get added to that list. Its painfully, pitifully obvious. You wonder what type of sad life people like this must lead.

more a waste of his time then mine. Becuase I was sitting at my comp watching RAW anyhow. He wasted HIS time. Because lke i kept repeating throughout the entire conversation....what in the fuck did he expect to get accomplished through that??

Should have asked him if he would be willing to blow you to get unbanned. See what he would say to that. lol

Another part I didn't notice before was when he talks about owning a lot of websites. This is Ted Diabiase-esque entertainment.

Should have asked him if he would be willing to blow you to get unbanned. See what he would say to that. lol

u gotta remember this was live conversation, Itd be difficult to come up with classics such as that. I thought I did well.

Also whats funny, is the guy was only banned for a week. but just HAD to make alt accounts and attempt to get the last word. some people just dont know when to shut the fuck up

This guy is obviously mentally ******ed... would you make fun of someone in a wheelchair? No you fucking wouldn't so you shouldn't make fun of this twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back