*must read* NorCals gift to the WZ community

Him pausing to tell you that Punk won. A guy stopping to give commentary and announcements in the middle of a rant made me laugh to no end.

I think another good part is when he mentions that many random people have IMed him to talk about this kind of stuff. I highly doubt a bunch of disgruntled WZ posters are talking to this guy about how they've all been "wronged" by the mods or admins of this forum. This guy is a complete tool

I also like when I offered to meet him downstairs if he lived on the same street as me, and it had to wait til after RAW was over LOL

yeah Norcal, you may lose your job for this

:lmao:

Seriously, what was this guy going to do? Post this convo in the Announcements forum and request that you be terminated because your "to strict" as a mod?

fuck this guy is an idiot, a clear result of inbreeding

Yeah. The best part was when he said that he lived down the road from you. But you told him to wait until Raw is over.

I think another good part is when he mentions that many random people have IMed him to talk about this kind of stuff. I highly doubt a bunch of disgruntled WZ posters are talking to this guy about how they've all been "wronged" by the mods or admins of this forum. This guy is a complete tool

hmm.. apparently you weren't here for the BQ and SFW/ SES invasions LOL

Mighty Norcal said:
TheLegendofDeus (10:48:21 PM): i bet you are some fat scumbag.

TheLegendofDeus (10:48:34 PM): propably eating something right now.

fcmsjr.gif

Flames Out
Dragon

TheLegendofDeus (10:26:47 PM): you guys have the most obnoxious meaning of "spam", i have been a mod on a lot of sites before an this is a shame of a job you guys are doing.

Why are all the n00bs mods of other sites? Anyone wonder why so many forums have a total of 4-8 members? :lmao: This guy takes up two of those spots. One to mod, and one to be a regular member. He'll break his own rule, then argue about it with himself.

bigO530FTW (11:12:18 PM): they will be clowning you. for a long time. this is gonna provide miiiles of entertainmnet

That part is true. What is his banned name on here? See if he signed up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back