• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Murfish's Gallery: Now Accepting Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murfish

is losing his edge
Here is some of my work. It goes from earliest to latest.
Most of them are made specifically for posters so try to
refrain from using them. Feel free to request, try to
keep it wrestling related and say what text you want.

EDIT: If you use one, please provide credit(i.e. Credit for sig goes to Murfish)
and if your rep is worth anything then donate(i.e. 50 posts or more)

1st
2676415790096156479UNkHwg_p.jpg

2nd
SteamboatRicky.jpg

3rd
MURFISH.jpg

4th
Dantheman.jpg

Here are my latest two:

5th
Melinko.jpg

6th
MurF1sh.jpg

If you don't have a request then feel free to leave comments and opinions.

I like the effects on The Chirstian and Power Ranger one.Your promising so keep up the gooooood work.

Anyways I'd like to request a sig.If possible A picture Of Santino and a caption saying "I love Double Double E!"

Here you go. I made it relatively quickly so if you're not pleased just tell me and I'll make a new one.

DJSupreme.jpg

hey i like your sigs good work. i was wondering if you could make me a H.B.K sig with
"To be the best you have to beat the best" on the top and
"This Man has beaten the best" on the bottom. thanks alot in advance no rush. dont worry i will give you credit.

Sparky, do you want heavy filtering of light filtering? Also I have two pictures: one of sweet chin music, and one of him praying in his entrance. Which one would you prefer?

Morrison.jpg

This is a new one. I tried to be a little more ambitious. I filtered Morrison, darkened the background, put up some strokes, and dropped a shadow. In total this took more work than usual, but it still only took like 30 minutes. If you can please rate it.

I would love to have a "STNCOLD1967" SIGNATURE... Would love to see stonecold stunning somebody.... have the stncold1967 on the top... and something catchy on the bottom like.....What??? Are u stunned??? Thanx man

GiantRobots3.jpg

Here's a new one, expect to see more in the future. I just got and influx of beetleborg and vr trooper pictures to edit.

hey I like all all of your art can u make me a sig that has miz and Morrison and says we have real women at the palace of wisdom I'll credit you of course thnx

Here are some templates for Slyfox sigs. If you like him, then you can use them.
SlyFox6.jpg

SlyFox5.jpg

SlyFox4.jpg

SlyFox3.jpg

Text can be added if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads