• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MTFO

Yep yep.

Titus is one cool dude. I get his tweets delivered to my phone. He gives some awesome advice.

Sweet. Nice to meet you Matthew,I'm Rodric.
I didn't even know the season 2 rookies had twitters,I was so heartbroken by the nexus I decided not find the new guys...

He just said that whenever I make something good, send it to him. And I said that if people ask about the graphic he could send them to my art site. He said that he'll visit it when he gets home.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Doc made it a win!!!!! Maybe you should become his personal graphic designer, as anything was better then his t-shirt on NXT.

Bring him to the forums, that would be sick to have a Q&A with him.

HE JUST GAVE ME HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND HIM ANY GOOD GRAPHICS I MAKE.

Hyperventilate.jpg

I saw that when I checked my Twitter, Doc! Fuckin' awesome.

Now, for me to start conversing with Bif Naked on my account.....if she's done being pissed at me for drinking and smoking.

OK, so Scotty told me to tell Titus that I was making him [Scotty] jealous, so I did, and Titus tweeted this.

TitusNXT @ScottyConnell don't hate on my boy Matt!lol ur cool with me too:)

I am officially a Titus O'Neil mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back