• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo 2010

No. Rodricks is Ryder. End of discussion.

What 6654654789764564 people died and made you king? Last I checked you weren't even part of it, so why should you make any sort of decision? And what makes Rodericks so special? I know he's a Ryder mark, just like me and 9875649187651357987651897 other people.

I want to be Mark Henry. I'll try to contribute, but everyone will still be disappointed when I make an appearance.

Fuck i can't find my nWZo sig...so i can represent again when the time is right.

Oh and for teh RAW Talent thing...im The Miz..good day to you all.

Let's see....TNA sucks and has for a good while, I had enjoyed RAW for a few weeks but they made me turn the TV off after 1 hour tonight. And now they have stables? Lol.

Tonight's RAW has been fantastic. You are obviously an idiot.

Not that that's any surprise.

Let's see....TNA sucks and has for a good while, I had enjoyed RAW for a few weeks but they made me turn the TV off after 1 hour tonight. And now they have stables? Lol.

You, sir, need to change your user title. Oh Radio....? The Radio is telling you that you're an idiot for turning off RAW. You give Zack Ryder fans a shit name. Even though he wasn't on it (which disappointed me), RAW was outstanding.

The only faction that matters..

VoteWill.jpg

The army of One. TheOne. *insert pinky to mouth*

I was wondering when another faction was gonna come up, but I honestly expected a Nexus one. I'm sure that one'll pop up at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back