Most underated match of the decade?

Orton vs Benoit For The US Title- This was a great Technical match and it was the last match from the 7 series of matches for the us title in 06 very underrated in my opinion- ****1\4

Orton vs Rey for the world title- Great match probably rey's best defence in his title reign very underrated- ****

Regal vs Benoit smackdown 05- Great Technical match from these 2 very underrated- ****1\4

Orton vs Edge 2007- Fantastic match, very fast pasted match , great counter wrestling match very underrated- ****1\4

Finlay vs Benoit smackdown before SS 06- Better than their match at JD 06 and thats saying alot- ****1\4

Benoit vs HBK for the world title raw 04- Great match very underrated- ****1\4

Orton vs Christian 05- Great match and this match proves that orton can play a great face in the ring very underrated- ****

HHH vs HBK Raw december 03- great match between these 2 by far there best wrestling match- ****1\4

HBK vs Shelton 05- by far shelton's best match in his carrer, great match one of 05 best matches- ****1\4

Edge vs Angle on smackdown 02- if you watch their match at Backlash 02 this was just as good- ****1\4

Angle vs Taker in 03- Great match angle even said it was one of the best matches in his carrer very underrated- ****1\4

Orton vs Edge in the raw the week after vengeance 04- Great ppv quality match very underrated- ****1\4

Lesnar vs Benoit 03- just as good as his matches with angle, nuff said- ****1\4

Rey vs Eddie 02- by far their best match together in the wwe very underrated- ****1\4

Orton vs HBK Unforgiven 03- Their 2 best match together, great stuff here very underrated- ****

In many respects, Eddie Guerrero v.s Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania XX is highly under-rated match. Two of the best wrestlers of all time, in the ring at the same time, and it was a great match, like you'd expect. The ending was both entertaining and clever and for a long time I thought Angle had it won.

They've had better matches in their careers, that's a given... but this was still a great WrestleMania main event and it gave Eddie an even bigger push as champion. I hardly hear anyone speak about this match.

Another match that I always enjoy is Triple H v.s Booker T from WrestleMania XIX, and like Angle/Guerrero, no-one talks about this match. You always knew Triple H would win but still Booker T wrestled his heart out and put on a great performance. Despite the fact that he lost the match, Booker looked great.

Jeff Hardy vs the Undertaker Ladder match on Raw 2002. This was the first time Jeff should of been pushed into the Main Event for the title. Taker was the Undisputed Champ at the time, and it was an all out battle. Hardy throws everything he has at Taker, but still fall short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back