Morrson's new finisher?

God i hope he gets rid of the starship pain as a finisher...what i would like is for him to still use it as a signature move cuz it gets the crowd to pop big time...talking about signature moves i really liked the spinning leg drop thing he used to do and the standing ssp..has'nt seen him use those two fr quite some time..
as for his finisher...i LOVED moonlight drive but it kinda had a heelish feel to it...still i would love him to go back to using it as a finisher..
and C-4 is amazing and i think he should use it in whichever match possible as his finisher..as for it looking weak..i believe that a finisher does'nt necessarily HAVE to look strong, as long as it is unique and gets the desired reaction from the crowd..
just my opinion.

While Morrison getting a 'new' finisher excites me somewhat, and also makes me think that there is a push, and I mean a real push coming for him, I can't help but think, why not his 'Nitro Kick?' Can you imagine how people would pop if he started kicking people HBK style? If ever a finishing move was going to push someones career to the next level, letting him use the Nitro Kick would do it. Kind of like letting AmDrag use a crossface. (Though I'd still prefer Cattle Mutilation)

Personally i like the move for Morrison. It gives us a move he can use instead of always missing Starship Pain and only save Starship pain for the bigger guys who he wouldn't be able to hit the C-4 on. I enjoy the move although i would have preffered he used a move like the Nitro Blast. He used that move for a week or two about two years ago and it looked damn good and connected beautifully both times.

It looks good when Morrison hits it and it looked good especially in his match with Tyson kidd on RAW. He should use the move from now on aswell as Starship pain. Both moves seem to make the crowd go wild and they love to see Morrison execture moves like that. Also they are slowly developing a personality for Morrison by showing us more than fluff and rhinestones by giving us a glimpse into his training of Parkour.

It's a great move for Morrison, he is athletic enough for it. It just worries me that his opponents don't have the same level of athletisicm. This is a move that if you fuck it up, it could have serious ramifications on you or your opponent. I don't think Morrison needs to use this as his finisher though, all he needs to do is learn how to execute the Starship Pain the right way.

probably won't be a finisher since this move can mostly only be done on guys with some agility.

I don't agree with a few people saying this. At the end of the day all you have to do to work this move is to do a slightly elevated front flip bump. Thats like the 4th bump you learn as a wrestler. Even the big guys like cena and sheamus should be capable of that. Its the same bump as a hip toss or scoop power slam.

I don't agree with a few people saying this. At the end of the day all you have to do to work this move is to do a slightly elevated front flip bump. Thats like the 4th bump you learn as a wrestler. Even the big guys like cena and sheamus should be capable of that. Its the same bump as a hip toss or scoop power slam.

I totally agree to this.. all the receiver is doing is take a forward flip bump. Which is nothing. Morrisons clinching backfip combined with the opponents from flip does it all.. I could see him being able to do it to lots of superstars no problem. I still think he should use the Nitro Blast because all the little kiddys still remember SCM from HBK so it'll just help out JoMo even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back