John morrison taking Paul Burchills C4

God forbid someone uses a move you've seen before. All I hear on these forums is how "so and so is bland, same set of moves, etc etc" If you simply can't be pleased, go to hell. That's my opinion anyways.

He made that move look amazing. As someone who doesn't fire up the internet to watch the indies, that was brand new to me. Paul Burchill may have done this before, good for him, congrats. I've never seen it as a fan.

It wasn't a finisher, it was a move. Period. When you have someone as athletic as morrison you want to use all his abilities, not just a few. Spot monkey? Aren't you smarks all over the X-division for their SPOTS?????? I mean come on guys, you can't pick and choose when you want to see something and from who. Grow up.

1. I don't think it's hypocritical because I have seen Paul Burchill do that few times and they always looked horrible.
2. Yes this should be part of Jomo's move set because he makes the move look incredibly awesome. He shouldn't use it as his finisher though because there is no way he can do it to the bigger guys.

I really liked it and was pretty impressed. I do agree with the majority and say he couldn't pull off that move on everyone so it shouldn't be his new finisher. I don't see anything wrong with adding to his moveset for using against certain people though.

For a finisher, he really needs to go back to the moonlight drive. This Monday he proved he could pull off a Starship Pain without botching(first time in a long time), but that definately shouldn't be how he ends every match. In a perfect world, he'd use the Nitro Blast kick. Who knows, management might actuallly let him someday.

I love John Morrison and I think he needs a few things to be main event level. The beard and C4 are a start, but there's still work to be done.

When you look like Morrison,
& Wrestle like Morrison,
There aren't too many moves they won't let him use,
He pulled it off wonderfully,
& I forgot all about Burchill until this post,
So i don't have a problem w/ it.

IDK about a finisher,
Though he does need a new finisher.
It would be a really good set-up move,
But Morrison needs a more flashy finishing move,
IMO

Users who are viewing this thread