More Trivia ?'s For Rep: Mania Version

JBL as the 4th man.

I think he was only in the first match once or twice. I know he was in the opening match at WM 24 (If for some reason I'm wrong about that then that's pretty sad because I was there) against Finlay and I think there was another.

I guess I was wrong. I suspected one of those times would've been with the APA.

Good questions, Brain. You know people were using Wiki and you still stumped them.

As Ron Simmons would say...DAMN

I see you haven't read ahead which is fine. You got four out of five. Diesel is not correct as his match at WM11 was not the last match of the night.

Wait...is it Warrior defending his IC title at Mania 6? I can't think of anyone else who has done it in their last match.

EDIT: Ah, Ok it's Warrior. Just read Vincent's post.

I'm a mania geek so I went through all the opening matches from memory. Anyone who I said more than once I wrote down and went through the list to see if I could name anyone more than twice. I came up with those four names. There are 25 other names that have competed in two opening matches. If you're really really bored go for it. I don't expect anyone to do this but if you want to you'll get rep for coming up with the 25 other names. A lot were already guessed here.

I know Regal, Mysterio, Matt Hardy and I think Chris Jericho are part of that list. So I guess that narrows it down a bit.

I'll put out an easy question for you. There has been only one man to compete in the main event in his only mania. Which mania main eventer only appeared at one mania? No rep for this one because it's so easy. You don't want me to be a rep ****e do you?

Ah what the hell, the T'Wolves game isn't as exciting right now.

1. Tito Santana
2. Don Muraco
3. Rick Martel
4. Bret Hart
5. Haku
6. Owen Hart
7. British Bulldog
8. Hardcore Holly
9. William Regal
10. Matt Hardy
11. Rey Mysterio
12. Kane
13. Edge
14. CM Punk
15. Bull Buchanan
16. Mark Henry
17. D'Lo Brown
18. The Godfather/Kama
19. Jacques Rougeau
20. Mosh
21. Thrasher
22. Phineas Godwinn
23. Henry Godwinn

That's all I got

Ah what the hell, the T'Wolves game isn't as exciting right now.

1. Tito Santana
2. Don Muraco
3. Rick Martel
4. Bret Hart
5. Haku
6. Owen Hart
7. British Bulldog
8. Hardcore Holly
9. William Regal
10. Matt Hardy
11. Rey Mysterio
12. Kane
13. Edge
14. CM Punk
15. Bull Buchanan
16. Mark Henry
17. D'Lo Brown
18. The Godfather/Kama
19. Jacques Rougeau
20. Mosh
21. Thrasher
22. Phineas Godwinn
23. Henry Godwinn

That's all I got

That was pretty quick. Assistance from wiki or are you a geek like me? Who can come up with the missing two?

That was pretty quick. Assistance from wiki or are you a geek like me? Who can come up with the missing two?

I knew all the opening matches. I did look up the participants of the Battle Royal from WM 14 as the only participants I knew off the top of my head was LOD and Bob Holly/Bart Gunn team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back