• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SummerSlam Trivia For Rep

The Brain

King Of The Ring
I've done it for the Rumble and Mania, so why not SummerSlam. Be the first to correctly answer the following questions to earn some rep.

1. There have been five people that have wrestled at at least four WrestleManias but have never wrestled at SummerSlam. Who are they?

2. There have been a surprisingly high number of people who participated in the main event of their only SummerSlam. Who are the 15 wrestlers to main event their only SummerSlam? By main event I mean final match but I am not counting Alberto Del Rio's MITB cash in last year. Dark matches do not count.

You don't have to answer both to get the rep but you do need a complete answer for either one. Five answers for number one and fifteen for number two. I will not even respond to incomplete answers to confirm correct or incorrect answers. I'll be logging off for the night soon but will respond to answers tomorrow.

These are the kinds of useless things that float around in my head. The second question is actually pretty easy if you want to cheat with a wiki search and just a little wrestling knowledge. The first one you're going to have to work for.

Zeus, Andre The Giant, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, General Adnan, Col. Mustafa, Mabel, Vader, Lex Luger, Sgt. Slaughter, Brutus Beefcake, Yokozuna

Did not use Wikipedia.

The first 11 I'm pretty sure of, the last 4 are guesses especially Yokozuna. It was between Fake Undertaker & Yoko and Fake Taker wrestled as Chainz on the 97 card, so I'm guessing Yoko even though he competed in the dark match of the 95 card but I assume dark matches don't count?

The first question I'm still thinking about.

1.Heath Slater, 2.Michael Tarver, 3.Justin Gabriel, 4.Darren Young, 5.Skip Sheffield, 6.David Otunga, 7.Goldberg,8.Vader,9.Sgt Slaughter10. Yokozuna, 11. General Adnan, 12.Zeus, 13. Colonel Mustafa, 14. Brutus Beefcake

Zeus, Andre The Giant, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, General Adnan, Col. Mustafa, Mabel, Vader, Lex Luger, Sgt. Slaughter, Brutus Beefcake, Yokozuna

Did not use Wikipedia.

The first 11 I'm pretty sure of, the last 4 are guesses especially Yokozuna. It was between Fake Undertaker & Yoko and Fake Taker wrestled as Chainz on the 97 card, so I'm guessing Yoko even though he competed in the dark match of the 95 card but I assume dark matches don't count?

12 correct

1.Heath Slater, 2.Michael Tarver, 3.Justin Gabriel, 4.Darren Young, 5.Skip Sheffield, 6.David Otunga, 7.Goldberg,8.Vader,9.Fake Undertaker10. Yokozuna, 11. General Adnan, 12.Zeus, 13. Colonel Mustafa, 14. Brutus Beefcake, 15. Rick Rude

13 correct

I just realized there are only 14 not 15. I forgot R Truth was in the opening six man last year.

Did not use Wikipedia.

1.Heath Slater, 2.Michael Tarver, 3.Justin Gabriel, 4.Darren Young, 5.Skip Sheffield, 6.David Otunga, 7.Goldberg,8.Vader,9.Fake Undertaker10. Yokozuna, 11. General Adnan, 12.Zeus, 13. Colonel Mustafa, 14. Brutus Beefcake, 15. Rick Rude

Between the two of you the answers are all there. Mr. Mikey Mike, take out Fake Undertaker (part of DOA in 1997) and Rude (vs. JYD in 88 & Warrior in 89) and add Slaughter.

Ok I've already stayed up an hour later than I planned. I'm off to bed. Number two has been answered. I'll be curious to see if anyone can get number one. It's not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back