More Trivia ?'s For Rep: Mania Version

The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Triple H, The Big Show, Kane, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Edge, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio.

Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker, Edge, Ultimate Warrior ,Chris Jericho, Big show ,Mick Foley , Jeff Hardy, Savage.

Alright here is a full list

Hulk Hogan
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Undertaker
Edge
Chris Jericho,
Big show
Mick Foley
Kane
Randy Savage
Bret Hart

Alright, I tap.

Mr. T
Snooki
Lawrence Taylor
Carl Banks
Drew Carey
Mike Tyson
Linda McMahon
Santino Marella
Butterbean
Floyd Mayweather
Donald Trump

Brain gave me permission to add a question to this here thread. So here's the new question, with rep going to the correct answer.

Name the 6 wrestlers to have wrestled at at least 3 WrestleManias and ONLY wrestled in Championship matches.

Note Money In The Bank and the the non-finals of the WrestleMania IV tournament are NOT championship matches. Only a match in which the winner won a belt.

If we aren't counting this year's Wrestlemania, then shouldn't Jericho be excluded because he's only competed in 9: 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 , 08, 09, and 10?

Brain gave me permission to add a question to this here thread. So here's the new question, with rep going to the correct answer.

Name the 6 wrestlers to have wrestled at at least 3 WrestleManias and ONLY wrestled in Championship matches.

Note Money In The Bank and the the non-finals of the WrestleMania IV tournament are NOT championship matches. Only a match in which the winner won a belt.

Cena, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, British Bulldog, and Demolition.

Shot in the dark.

If we aren't counting this year's Wrestlemania, then shouldn't Jericho be excluded because he's only competed in 9: 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 , 08, 09, and 10?
Technically, the Triple Threat match at WM2000 for the European and Intercontinental Championships is probably considered 2 matches, hence why he'd be at 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back