More Trivia ?'s For Rep: Mania Version

Christian challenged for The European Title at Mania X8, then won The Hardcore Title later on.

Hogan challenged for The Tag Titles at IX, then won The World Title later on.

Angle & Benoit challenged for both European & Intercontinental at 2000 when Jericho held both.

Christian challenged for The European Title at Mania X8, then won The Hardcore Title later on.

Hogan challenged for The Tag Titles at IX, then won The World Title later on.

Angle & Benoit challenged for both European & Intercontinental at 2000 when Jericho held both.

So close. Give that another look and rearrange your answer. This question is off the table now for rep because this answer is so close.

I think I'm right.

Micheals- In a ladder match.

Honky Tonk- As Peggy Sue

DiBease- Can't remember but she did.

Savage- Duh

Michaels is correct but not in a ladder match. It was WM8 against Tito Santana. Still a correct answer.

Honky is correct. That was what I thought would be the hardest one.

Savage is correct.

Dibiase is your problem. You can't remember because it didn't happen. She ended up with Dibiase at WM7 but did not start out with him.

One more name you're missing.

Just so we're up to speed the answer to #4 is Honky Tonk Man, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, and Tatanka. #1 has yet to be answered completely correctly.

Ric Flair?

Wrong. Again.

You should do more of these Brain.

I'll try to come up with some more. I tried getting some trick questions in there. For example, No one remembers Yoko successfully defending the title against Luger because he lost it to Hart later that night. No one remembers Warrior successfully defending the IC title at WM6 because he won Hogan's world title in the same match. Not many people know Sherri was Peggy Sue. I'll see if I can come up with some more little trick questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back