More Bar Room Chatter

if you run into me, out of like, 20 thousand people at NOC, we can make the comparison.

identify yourself first. if a stranger just hugged me, I would probably freak out.

Haha....yeah, I think my boyfriend would also be freaked out if I hugged a complete stranger. lol. If I see you, in your Mr. Kennedy shirt, I will definately say hi.

I was actually debating wearing a Bryan Danielson shirt. And he won't be there either.

I have an obsession with wanting to know what people look like in real life. I have this problem with thinking you look like RVD if I don't try hard enough.

I have long dark hair, so does RVD. And I have a ying yang tattoo. He doesn't have one, but he always has ying yangs on his ring attire.

Does that help at all?

Haha....yeah, I think my boyfriend would also be freaked out if I hugged a complete stranger. lol. If I see you, in your Mr. Kennedy shirt, I will definately say hi.

I was actually debating wearing a Bryan Danielson shirt. And he won't be there either.

if this monumentous event happens, we definately have to get a picture of it. Cell Phone. for the forum

unless you want your image to remain a secret to the forums. Would never disrespect that request, m'lady....

if this monumentous event happens, we definately have to get a picture of it. Cell Phone. for the forum

unless you want your image to remain a secret to the forums. Would never disrespect that request, m'lady....

Ya know, I met Bryan Danielson a few weeks ago and got my pic with him. I was so excited I was going to post it, but instead just PM'ed it to 2 of my WZ peeps who already know what I look like.

If we do happen to meet up, I can make an exception. We can post the RVDgurl meets Norcal pic.

You know I gave you the belt back. So much for being an appreciative champion. Dragon or RVD would never marry or even hug an unappreciative champion.

Ya know, I met Bryan Danielson a few weeks ago and got my pic with him. I was so excited I was going to post it, but instead just PM'ed it to 2 of my WZ peeps who already know what I look like.

If we do happen to meet up, I can make an exception. We can post the RVDgurl meets Norcal pic.

the forum can only hope

You know I gave you the belt back. So much for being an appreciative champion. Dragon or RVD would never marry or even hug an unappreciative champion.

I just wanted a hug....... I'm a hugger, ya know.... but I was too nervous to ask either of them and you're telling me they wouldn't have anyway?

KB = shatterer of dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back