More Bar Room Chatter

1120231675_l.jpg

This?

cant see. maybe. if its the WCZW one, thats one lots of people said it about

the last sets of pics I posted, the ones from the webcam, that has the best one. the one facing forward, with the black hood on. Its on my facebook.

What can I say? The people have spoken, and my Barb Wire Hugs have been voted much barb wirery. Shame to see one of the I guess I'll go so far as to say greats being passed up so fast.

:wtf: I've been giving out barbwire hugs for 2 1/2 years! There is no way yours are better than mine!!

Damn it- I am Miss Extreme and I give barbwire hugs!!! What are you gonna do next? Change your name to RVDguy????

Someone stop this guy........

You know I hadn't thought of the name change. That's BRILLIANT!

And my hugs are better than your's. Everyone that's gotten one says so.

Same mouth. That's a good thing. I'd have to see a pic without the hoodie to make a more accurate judgement. however, i will say that there is def something to this whole "Norcal kinda looks like Dragon" thing.

yea, Like I says, its mostly just in the cheek bones and mouth. er, as far as I can tell, anyway.

yea, Like I says, its mostly just in the cheek bones and mouth. er, as far as I can tell, anyway.

play it up. Bryan Danielson has to be the hottest man in the world. So, obviously being compared to him cannot be a bad thing.

So....I was thinking about make a Jack Swagger sign for Nite Of Champions. Ya know, assuming he'll be there.

play it up. Bryan Danielson has to be the hottest man in the world. So, obviously being compared to him cannot be a bad thing.

So....I was thinking about make a Jack Swagger sign for Nite Of Champions. Ya know, assuming he'll be there.

Well. I guess I look like the hottest man in the world. which I suppose would make me rather attractive.

I mean Cmon. Its meant to be. We both like : Arbys, White choclolate, Jack Swagger. you have tattoos. I have tattoos. there ya go.

and DO IT. Ill be wearing my Mr.Kennedy shirt, and obviously, he wont be there either :lmao:

on a show like that though, I figure Swagger will get on the program. I hope so.

I don't think I've ever given a hug to Becca, Dragon or Norcal- so they have nothing to compare your's to. And I know that Will would not pick your fake hugs over mine.

Well. I guess I look like the hottest man in the world. which I suppose would make me rather attractive.

good work.

I mean Cmon. Its meant to be. We both like : Arbys, White choclolate, Jack Swagger. you have tattoos. I have tattoos. there ya go.

All true. Hmmm........

and DO IT. Ill be wearing my Mr.Kennedy shirt, and obviously, he wont be there either :lmao:

on a show like that though, I figure Swagger will get on the program. I hope so.

I will have a Swagger sign. Oh yeah, I have a Kennedy shirt, as well........

I don't think I've ever given a hug to Becca, Dragon or Norcal- so they have nothing to compare your's to. And I know that Will would not pick your fake hugs over mine.

if you run into me, out of like, 20 thousand people at NOC, we can make the comparison.

identify yourself first. if a stranger just hugged me, I would probably freak out.

I wanted to see RVDGurl's picture so desperately that I searched near every thread that Becca had ever made. I finally found the one that was about Monkey's music and linked to his band's myspace. It was an invalid link. Darn. So I searched Becca's email on Myspace, her name.. I guess she deleted her myspace? Then I spent a good 20 minutes trying to remember NorCal's last name and sorting through everyone with his first name from New Jersey. I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!

good work.

All true. Hmmm........

I will have a Swagger sign. Oh yeah, I have a Kennedy shirt, as well........

See? seeeee? which one? I have the "Say it loud, say it proud" one. It was the first Mr.Kennedy shirt to be released.

come now. all the evidence is mounting here...

I also love Metallica. I mean. c'mon.

I wanted to see RVDGurl's picture so desperately that I searched near every thread that Becca had ever made. I finally found the one that was about Monkey's music and linked to his band's myspace. It was an invalid link. Darn. So I searched Becca's email on Myspace, her name.. I guess she deleted her myspace? Then I spent a good 20 minutes trying to remember NorCal's last name and sorting through everyone with his first name from New Jersey. I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!

What? Oh honey, really- I look like any other girl. However, I have never posted a pic of myself on WZ. And my Myspace is set to private so random people can't look at it. And I don't think Becca or Norcal are on my friend's list.

What? Oh honey, really- I look like any other girl. However, I have never posted a pic of myself on WZ. And my Myspace is set to private so random people can't look at it. And I don't think Becca or Norcal are on my friend's list.

you would know :lmao: Im pretty tough to miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back