More Bar Room Chatter

Hey! *hands on hips* You can't do that....

y'know. I see what it says now. about Danielson and such

a lot of people have said I kinda look like that guy.

but I have a shit ton of tattoos too.

...........jus sayin.

See you at Night of Champions ;) ( <----- creepy)

I see that you sigged Tenta saying it, and not me saying it. your superiority to Milenko, that is.

Shows how I rank in importance to you.

:eek2: Is that right?............................

yea actually. Like, I dont think so really. We have sorta the same cheekbone/lips structure.

cept I have a shaved head. and such. and like I said the tats. from what ive seen, he has none.

I guess I can see the resemblance though.

yea actually. Like, I dont think so really. We have sorta the same cheekbone/lips structure.

cept I have a shaved head. and such. and like I said the tats. from what ive seen, he has none.

I guess I can see the resemblance though.

I demand to see a recent pic of you.

What can I say? The people have spoken, and my Barb Wire Hugs have been voted much barb wirery. Shame to see one of the I guess I'll go so far as to say greats being passed up so fast.

someone do me a favor and post that one of me with the hoody I used for WZCW, or the other one with the black hood over my head, facing the comp. Im not at home, dont have the resources to do such a thing

1120231675_l.jpg

This?

I did no such thing.

For God's sake, someone post the damn pic of Norcal. if there is another man on this earth running around that looks like Bryan Danielson, I must know about it!

more than one person has said it.

tell ya what. I see your myspace on the "people you may know" thingy like every other fucking day (I think its becuase we are both friendly with WZers) ill just add you next time I see it.

K?

well, unless someone busts out the pics im talking about....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back