Monday Night Raw LD 16/7/12 - Shut up and look at my money!

I wonder if the Show/Punk match is going to be used to gauge their ability together to start a feud. I could see Show beating Punk for the title then Cena cashing in on Show

INSOMNIA WOOOO!!
The OP was fine, should be an interesting raw, it has to be better than Last week, it juts has to

I wonder if the Show/Punk match is going to be used to gauge their ability together to start a feud. I could see Show beating Punk for the title then Cena cashing in on Show

I doubt they'll go down that road again, considering Bryan cashed in on him in the same fashion.

Switching between RAW and Masterchef. Genius team leader put the blind woman on the grill, and of course it catches fire.

Reactions: IHW
Shawn Michaels beat Max Moon
Yokozuna beat Koko B.Ware
The Undertaker beat someone I believe
Bobby Heenan but on a bunch of crazy disguises to try to get into the show.
Thats all I can remember from the first episode

That opening was so confusing... I don't know if Big Show was angry for losing, or happy that John Cena won to cash it in tonight.

Intercontinental will win.

Not just because it's the IC Championship, not just because a good wrestler holds it, but because that wrestlers name is Christian and Christian is awesome.

I keep waiting for Punk to fire back at someone.Drop a "pipebomb", a smart comeback, anything. All he did was repeat "Big Show, you lost" and "Im WWE Champion".......Not sure what to think.

Oh and AW is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back