• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moments when wrestling made you irrationally upset

@smarkmouth

Friendly Neighborhood
Fastlane 2015, when Cena passed out to the Accolade, and Cole sells a technical submission loss for Cena like it was the most tragic fucking thing.

The day I bought WWE 2K15 for $30, I get home to download the DLC, only to find out the Hulk Hogan DLC has been removed. I'm still irrationally upset about that, and it's been almost a year.

Lucha Underground's last Aztec Warfare. The whole thing was super frustrating.I loved the start. Then began to hate it as time progressed. Then the huge Matanza twist was really awesome. Then he pinned Fenix, and things went pretty down hill from there. By the time Dragon Azteca Jr was pinned the whole thing felt anti-climatic kind of.

Joey Ryan did make me smile though. :p

When Brock Lesnar beat Hulk Hogan in a Hell in a Cell match during the WrestleZone tournament a few years back, by the logic that Hogan wouldn't know what to do in a Cell match because the match type didn't exist for most of his career.

That lesson learned, I now dedicate my tournament appearances to fucking with people who take it way too seriously, so some real good came from all that.

The Dean Ambrose Brock Lesnar match not meeting expectations because ''We have to save the announce table spot for Taker Shane'' and ''We don't wanna burn the fans out''.

Sting losing to HHH at WM 31. I'm a HUGE HHH fan but there really was no reason to have Sting lose that match, a terrible decision.

Lesnar breaking the streak.

AJ losing to Jericho at WM this year- what a bizarre decision especially when he was made no1 contender for the next PPV. 'You know what, let's have one of our potential new top stars lose to a part time upper midcarder to end their feud. Fucking Jericho lost to Fandango at WM and he beats AJ STYLES?!

Any tag match where the whole "legal man" thing is blatantly forgotten and confused causes me to rage. Even worse is if the commentators notice and start trying to figure out who's legal.

Also can I bandwagon and second the Christian/Sting posts?

Kevin Nash ending The Streak. I knew it had to end sooner or later, but Kevin Nash was absolutely the wrong choice.

Kane's face being completely normal after unmasking. Still kinda bugs me.

I wish they had played up the psychological damage, more. I thought a good pay off would be someone shoving a mirror in his face during a blowout match, having Kane see his own face for the first time, distracted, and lose. Would of wrapped up that plot hole nicely.

The 2014 Royal Rumble. I was in the crowd for that one so me and about 15,000 other people made sure WWE knew how irrationally upset we were as some of you may have heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back