Moar Hated: D-Man, Becca, or Coco?

Who do you hate moar?

• Coco

• D-Man

• Becca

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
D-Man and Becca need to stop acting like such fucking victims. "I need IC as my partner because some people dislike me." I don't know how you two can make it through day-to-day life if you're that sensitive about not being LOVED by fucking everyone, or, in D-Man's case, not having tits. It's shit like this that riles me up and makes me really fucking hate you guys. Now me, I'm hated. You people wouldn't know what to do if you were me. The shear amount of hate I generate would cause either one of you to wish you were being atrocitized by a west-African militia groups while sliding out of control on the Whistler luge track. You couldn't bare a day in my shoes, in my account. You don't know what hate is.

Who needs IC25 the most? I think the choice is clear.

And I don't?

I made him hate me so much that he ignores me. In fact, Sid hates me so much that I should get two points for that. For the purposes of making everything look like it's on the level, we'll mark that second one down as Sid's chin.

I hope IC25 sees things as clearly as Miko. Of course he'd have to put that fucking bottle down first.

First of all, I love Coco. This thread is epic win.

Secondly, it's not about IC25 picking whoever is the most hated. It's about him picking the person HE LIKES that just so happens to be more dislike by others.

Third, I changed my mind, Coco... I hate you because you can't spell "more."

See, people. Even my potential partner, IC25, hates me. How am I not running away with this poll?

I don't hate any of you. I was quite disappointed when I discovered your deep hatred for Kurt Angle though Coco. That wounded me. Deeply.

It's not a deep hatred as much as it's a desire to see the unyielding over-hype and smark hard-on surrounding him die. Same way I feel about HBK and Edge. I don't hate any of them, but the way people talk about them leads my brain to the other extreme.

Fuck you, smark!

I hope IC25 sees things as clearly as Miko. Of course he'd have to put that fucking bottle down first.

You're such a
rooster.jpg

I don't hate any of you. I was quite disappointed when I discovered your deep hatred for Kurt Angle though Coco. That wounded me. Deeply.

CM Punk and RVD are his two favorite wrestlers though; that automatically makes up for whatever other opinions he has on pro wrestling (including actually thinking Batista is worth a shit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back