Moar Hated: D-Man, Becca, or Coco?

Who do you hate moar?

• Coco

• D-Man

• Becca

Results are only viewable after voting.
CM Punk and RVD are his two favorite wrestlers though; that automatically makes up for whatever other opinions he has on pro wrestling (including actually thinking Batista is worth a shit).
I don't think Batista is worth a shit. I just think he's easy to argue for logically come tournament time and fun to argue for because of how the average poster here feels about Batista.

Batista isn't terrible. Well, no, he IS terrible, but he can occasionally have a good match, but only if there's a gimmick and/or The Undertaker involved.

His matches with Eddie and Cena and his cell match with Triple H all put a smile on my face. But X is pretty much right.

Batista isn't terrible. Well, no, he IS terrible, but he can occasionally have a good match, but only if there's a gimmick and/or The Undertaker involved.

I actually think his best match was against HHH at Backlash after 'Mania 21 (the match at 'Mania though was terrible).

But yeah.. he's capable of pulling a decent match out of his ass every now and then. The problem is, he's incapable of ever making me remotely care about him.

I don't know, his latest heel run has been pretty decent in terms of his ability to get heat from the crowd. He's definitely a better heel than a face because his mic skills are shit and it really shows whenever he tries to cut a face promo.

But yes, for the most part, Batista is shit. We can all agree on that. Except for Miko, because he's fucking weird and loves Warrior.

I don't know, his latest heel run has been pretty decent in terms of his ability to get heat from the crowd. He's definitely a better heel than a face because his mic skills are shit and it really shows whenever he tries to cut a face promo.

But yes, for the most part, Batista is shit. We can all agree on that. Except for Miko, because he's fucking weird and loves Warrior.

Slyfox loves Batista too for some reason.

The way I envisioned Batista's career during his first reign, he was a creation of circumstance who only had the belt because he was a natural fit to take it from Triple H. They were going to run him into the ground with that one reign, and then I never saw him getting it back again.

I miss being able to believe that.

I loved Batista's "promo" on Friday. Thought it was a great way to get heat and turn from a monster heel to a douchebag heel.

Sidious disagrees.

I am not wierd, it's all of you. There were millions like me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . in the late 80's.

Hey I like big powerhouses too. But I like big powerhouses that are actually, y'know, good. Like Bam Bam, Vader, Mike Awesome, shit even Goldberg had some good matches.

Hey I like big powerhouses too. But I like big powerhouses that are actually, y'know, good. Like Bam Bam, Vader, Mike Awesome, shit even Goldberg had some good matches.

Yeah but, Warrior beat Orlando Jordan, who beat Pope, who beat AJ. Making Warrior by default, the best wrestler in TNA today. Can anyone on your list claim that?

I like Batista. Maybe it's because I expect nothing more than power moves followed by forty five seconds of his walking in a circle around the ring.

Actually, I think Batista is pretty awesome, especially as a heel.

What the fuck have you been smoking?

Oh, it's X, nvm, I already know what he's been smoking...

Huh? It's true, he did. Against DDP and Scott Steiner come to mind instantly. Also had a decent ladder match with Scott Hall. Goldberg wasn't that bad.

You're such a
rooster.jpg

Rooster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back