• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA Fighter Kills Training Partner

I've taken these "magic mushrooms" 5 times in my life, and they change you.....

Lol, I've taken mushrooms like 12 times man. Sometimes they're good ones and sometimes they're bad ones. Craziest time I've had was when me and my buddy were taking them and then like 5 houses down there was a break in happening at 3 in the morning and we were tripping balls if it was real or not.

When I first read this thing a couple of days after it happened. I was shocked and shamed that a human regardless of the mind set can actually commit something so heinous.

Nah what the hell. What goes through someone mind when they are actually doing it. I personally think he should be treated the same way.

A crime like that, maybe the court/judge could be innovative and give him the death penalty by savage dog attack, that or look at every Irish541 (or something like that) and JenksIX post that is on WZ.

Theasaurus, Mushrooms in Ireland cause those effects all the time, there called Magic Mushrooms over here. They make people feel super, and many deaths are caused by people believing they can fly, they jump off buildings, and..well you know.. They are one of the worst drugs/substances around.

Someone clearly doesn't know what they're talking about, at all.

Spout bullshit urban legends much?

This story is hilarious honestly. Sucks for the victim of course but man, that dude REALLY got into murdering him, like he was not messing around.

This story is hilarious honestly. Sucks for the victim of course but man, that dude REALLY got into murdering him, like he was not messing around.

Really though, if I was gonna murder someone I'd really murder someone. Balls deep. No testing the water and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back