• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Batista get his ass kicked by CM Punk in a real fight?

I'd actually say Punk, Batista's big but he's also slow, not to mention in his forties and past his prime (although you wouldnt know it to look at the bloke)

Ex-bouncer though

Punk was a bouncer at one point too.

And Jake, the only person that says Hart won that fight is Hart. It wasn't really even a fight from what I understand. It got broken up right after it started. However, if by some miracle Teddy is telling the truth that he kicked Punk's ass, Hart also has training in martial arts, and I'm sure he could kick Batista's ass too.

New Jack>Anyone

sig_newjack.jpg

Martial Arts is great to have under your belt. But kicks don't block bullets, and New Jack don't fight fair. New Jack>Anyone.

TheOneBigWill said:
People going on about Batista and roids is getting overrated. Until you have proof of it, quit assuming.

I just got red repped and was told that Batista is being associated with roids, Yeah like he just has an ultra afflectic body lol:headscratch::blink:

Well until you can prove it will then you cant just assume batista isn't rolf

I just got red repped and was told that Batista is being associated with roids, Yeah like he just has an ultra afflectic body lol:headscratch::blink:

Well until you can prove it will then you cant just assume batista isn't rolf

Why would I have to prove he ISN'T on the roids, when he's never been caught, nor has he ever been suspended regarding them?

So you apparently believe you have every right to assume he's on them, because he's huge. Yet you feel "I" should have to explain myself, in saying he isn't, because it's never been proven otherwise? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Oh no, just because a guy is hugely built.. yeah, he's on the roids. Just ask NorCal, he jacks up every night. I've seen it. :rolleyes:

Why would I have to prove he ISN'T on the roids, when he's never been caught, nor has he ever been suspended regarding them?

So you apparently believe you have every right to assume he's on them, because he's huge. Yet you feel "I" should have to explain myself, in saying he isn't, because it's never been proven otherwise? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Oh no, just because a guy is hugely built.. yeah, he's on the roids. Just ask NorCal, he jacks up every night. I've seen it. :rolleyes:

No because he has three things, A huge build, is slow and steady and also has huge muscle mass without even working out??, Hmm yeah he is just genetically built:blink:, Will unless you have some knowledge of weight training please dont make this an issue because i swear you wont win :headbanger:

No because he has three things, A huge build, is slow and steady and also has huge muscle mass without even working out??, Hmm yeah he is just genetically built:blink:, Will unless you have some knowledge of weight training please dont make this an issue because i swear you wont win :headbanger:

Will will always win. You need to learn that.

Wow. Pretty much all I'm gonna say.. cause it's obvious you're a master over the subject, huh David?

I know.. but David won't see it that way. I wouldn't doubt he's putting together a huge post to throw back at me, on how he's power lifted more than Mark Henry. ;)

No matter how big or muscly I am, I would never, eveeeerrrrrr mess with TheOneBigWill. I hope David reads this.

Yea thats was a pretty idiotic thing to say. Batista is easily one of the most suspicous physiques in WWE. And I know a thing or two abotu working out. Ive worked out like 2 or 3 times in my life.

Yea thats was a pretty idiotic thing to say. Batista is easily one of the most suspicous physiques in WWE. And I know a thing or two abotu working out. Ive worked out like 2 or 3 times in my life.

Bullshit NorCal, You're a fucking tank!

And Jake, the only person that says Hart won that fight is Hart. It wasn't really even a fight from what I understand. It got broken up right after it started. However, if by some miracle Teddy is telling the truth that he kicked Punk's ass, Hart also has training in martial arts, and I'm sure he could kick Batista's ass too.

Disco Inferno told me Hart won. I believe him.

Just because WWE announcers say Punk has trained in the martial arts, doesn't mean eh has. It also doesn't make him hard. I did kickboxing for 11 years and Batista would still kick my arse. Training or no training. He's bigger and stronger than me. Just as he is Punk.

Man, if all else fails all Punk's gotta do is kick him in the balls. I mean, apparently he's an amazing heel, and then they'd have their proof.

Look at CM Punk, then look at Batista. It's pretty obvious Batista could kick his arse.

Punk would win, Punk has beaten the shit out of several guys larger than him, back when he was working security, Batista was just given his bouncer job do to his intimidating size, not because he can beat the fuck out of anyone, Batista has gotten his ass handed to every time he's gotten into a fight

Apparently Batista got whipped by Booker T when they fought a couple years ago. But Booker is from dah hood. so that may have something to do with it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back