• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would Batista get his ass kicked by CM Punk in a real fight?

Punk doesn't look that tough at all, whereas Batista looks like quite menacing and intimidating, I'm not basing that entirely on size.

Punk would win, Punk has beaten the shit out of several guys larger than him, back when he was working security, Batista was just given his bouncer job do to his intimidating size, not because he can beat the fuck out of anyone, Batista has gotten his ass handed to every time he's gotten into a fight

Who has Punk beaten up before though?
Other than Booker T, who didn't even entirely beat up Batista because that fight was reportedly broken up quickly, on what other occasion has Batista had his '' ass handed to him ''?
I don't mean to be a jackass or anything, I'm just curious as to where you're getting this from, or if you're just being plain biased.

I find all of this discussion for naught.

John Cena would kill all of them. He's bad-ass.

But yeah, Punk would get his ass beat by Batista. No doubt. Ninjakungfu means nothing when you're getting your head bashed in.

There's no way of proving who's the hardest. They both wear trunks anyway. If they won any fights it's because the other person is curious why they're in Speedos and got distracted.

I thought we'd already established The Rock would dominate both. I dunno where this Cena stuff is coming from.

I pretty much am, I did a degree in physical fitness and was a personal trainer for over 5 years.... so to answer your question will yes:headbanger:

I wouldn't rule out that he USED to be on them. But he shouldnt be anymore. His physique has drastically shrunk since he came to wwe. He has no acne at all. He is not balding. All tell tale signs of Steroid use. It is pretty safe to say that batista is NOT on steroids.

I am though..... :xmen:

While I disagree with the way Will dismissed the arguement, Monkey's views are spot on.

He had to have been at some point. But him, Cena and HHH have all been bodybuilders at some point, so they have naturally large and muscular frames.

If he was then it is unlikely that even as popular as he clearly is, that he would not have got caught but the Wellness trap.

It sucks but maybe they are just very lucky, unlike the regals and sniksky's of the world!

I disagree, He could take a number of supliments to help him get through those tests plus he is a main eventer so wwe management are aiding him and a number of overs,no offense the only person in the wwe you can say isnt on something is punk

(to gm: you got to it first lol snap)

I disagree, He could take a number of supliments to help him get through those tests plus he is a main eventer so wwe management are aiding him and a number of overs,no offense the only person in the wwe you can say isnt on something is punk

(to gm: you got to it first lol snap)

NO HE COULDNT. Because they test for those too.

Oh and Punk just states that he is straightedge. I believe that as much as I believe that Big Dave isnt on the juice.

Monkey i really think you should check out the different type of drugs used and also the fact that wellness policy allow the use of prescription drugs, thats how benoit got away with it, and he never tested positive once

You only have to look at the rings under Punk's eyes to know the whole straight edge thing is a clever gimmick that he probably thought about and came up with before getting into pro wrestling, so that he could always have a back story and something to work with. The genius...

You only have to look at the rings under Punk's eyes to know the whole straight edge thing is a clever gimmick that he probably thought about and came up with before getting into pro wrestling, so that he could always have a back story and something to work with. The genius...

ok?:blink:

Well he doesnt have the build and shape to be on the juice, but if hes smoking or popping something maybe

Monkey i really think you should check out the different type of drugs used and also the fact that wellness policy allow the use of prescription drugs, thats how benoit got away with it, and he never tested positive once

Look David. I am so fucking glad you know that Batista is on the juice. But before you knock my knowledge of shit. Go read the Wellness Policy. It will tell you everything thats banned, its a laundry list.

Look David. I am so fucking glad you know that Batista is on the juice. But before you knock my knowledge of shit. Go read the Wellness Policy. It will tell you everything thats banned, its a laundry list.

Love the language btw but i have read the policy and no offence there are sill loop holes, if you want me to totally disect the policy then fair enough, I dont mind urging a debate on the subject

Will will always win. You need to learn that.

Man, that's f'ing hilarious. That's definetely going in my sig...

Batista's such a caring individual. He had NO CHOICE BUT to have threesomes... in the middle of the road.

Nevermind, THAT'S going in my sig. Sorry Rusty, but I think you just got Sam'd.

Oh, and on topic, Punk over 'Tista, for plausible reasons stated before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back