• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA Fighter Kills Training Partner

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
MMA Fighter Kills Friend

By Christie on June 1st, 2010

Rookie MMA fighter Jarrod Wyatt killed and mutilated his sparring partner and friend Taylor Powell in what can only be described as a bizarre and disturbing case of murder.

After drinking psychedelic mushroom tea with Powell and two other friends, Wyatt, a 26-year-old mixed martial arts fighter, was apparently convinced that the world was about to end and that Powell, 21, was the devil. “Satan was in that dude,” Wyatt reportedly told Del Norte County Police Sgt. Elwood Lee, who responded to the scene.

According to seriously grisly reports (brace yourselves) Wyatt had beaten Powell severely, drilled an 18-inch hole into his chest and removed his heart, tongue and most of his face. As if mutilating wasn’t enough, Wyatt then put Powell’s severed body parts into a wood stove and cooked them, because he thought Powell was still alive.

In what sounds like something out of the worst kind of slasher flick, when police arrived, Wyatt was found naked, standing over his dead training partner soaked in his victim’s blood and surrounded by body parts. One of the tea-drinkers, a woman, hid in a bedroom through the whole bloody attack, and the other left on his own trip but returned to the gruesome scene only to flee to call police from a pay phone.

Wyatt was arrested and charged with first-degree murder — he appeared in court Tuesday, but did not enter a plea. His lawyer’s comment? “My client was trying to silence the Devil.”

Obviously this case has nothing to do with MMA, and here’s hoping that the sport’s critics don’t try to connect any ridiculous dots between a violent, drug-fuelled psychotic break and the sport of mixed martial arts. Jarrod Wyatt’s only professional MMA match was in January, when he defeated Seth Stanfill in Resurrection Cage Fights.

Umm... HOLY FUCK

I love me some good mushroom tea.

magicmushroom.gif

:eek: Um...And I thought watching Cannibal Ferox was gross and disgusting... um..wow.. I really am speechless... this guy just uh...wow. I think I need to take a shower. I really feel bad for these people's families involved in all this.

Who has an 18" drill? Thats the most bizarre part. But seriously, this has got to be some of the craziest shit I have ever heard. Whatever happened to just getting high, eating white cheddar popcorn, and watching TV? This is what happens when you dont stick to the basics.

I've never heard of mushrooms causing effects like that, the guy must have been on acid or something as well to spark the fury. Whenever me and my buddies to shrooms we just look at walls and sit there and talk, though one time me and my buddy started swinging a baseball bat at the ground as hard as we would if we had to kill someone, so I can see how it happened.

Theasaurus, Mushrooms in Ireland cause those effects all the time, there called Magic Mushrooms over here. They make people feel super, and many deaths are caused by people believing they can fly, they jump off buildings, and..well you know.. They are one of the worst drugs/substances around.

Theasaurus, Mushrooms in Ireland cause those effects all the time, there called Magic Mushrooms over here. They make people feel super, and many deaths are caused by people believing they can fly, they jump off buildings, and..well you know.. They are one of the worst drugs/substances around.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I've never heard a story of a guy going nuts on "magic" mushrooms, just on acid.

Man I would love to have some of them mushrooms and do a Swanton Bomb of a building. Come to think of it I bet Mr.Hardy has done that already.
My condolences to the victims family, thats why I stick to smoking pot and playing SVR 2010 & DJ Hero WHILST eating pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back