Miz's Finisher vs Jeff Jarrets finisher

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
Im not sure if this is in the right place but here goes

Being a fan of The Miz I was mortified when he started doing what looked like The Stroke, I find that move one of the worst finishers ever, but then it grew on me and after watching Miz's title win using 'Skull Crushing Finale' I was wondering why does Miz make it look so good and devasting and Jarrets 'Stroke' look so bad, whenever Jarret does it it always looks like he's falling over to me, especially when he's doing it from the top rope.

Your Views

I'm not sure myself. Maybe it's the set-up. Jarrett takes an hour and a half to set the stroke up. Miz just grabs your ass and slams you on the ground. Maybe it's because Miz > Jarrett. Maybe it's the way the person sells it. Jarrett's is just a front facebuster right? Miz's sweeps the feet out from under them, while in a full nelson.

Jeff's finisher is a forward Russian Legsweep and The Miz's finisher is a Full Nelson facebuster. They are very similar and look the same as to how they are executed. I think this is why the Miz's is more painful. His is a facebuster not a legsweep thus a more devastating move. I will agree though that the Miz just slams them down instantly. When Jarrett does the Stroke it always appears that he is pulling them back first and then going forward.

The Stroke

The Skull Crushing Finale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back