Mighty_Ricky vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches Contract Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Welcome gentlemen, please have a seat. In front of you is a contract designating that we will have a rematch between your two teams to determine who the true winner of the Round 3 Triple Threat you participated in. Due to some unfortunate errors and odd circumstances, we will be having this rematch in order to ensure fairness and proper execution of the match.

The voting for this match will take place over the course of three days in order to ensure proper time for everyone to vote. This will be like an election as in once you place your vote, you cannot change it. So for all people voting, make your decision carefully. All other standard rules for the tournament are in effect, and as manager I have the final say in any sort of dispute and the right to give any sort of punishment for disregarding the listed rules. The winner will be determined by the total amount of votes at the end of those three days, if we have a tie, we will go into Overtime and at that point we will have a first to ten race.

Gentlemen if you would please sign and if you have any words for your opponents, now would be the time to let it out.

I still want to keep the poll out of this. I would also like a moderator to inform either me or Ty if posts have been edited. So, I'm looking at either C.M., Uncle Sam, HBK-aholic, Luther_Hull, or klunderbunker, as, out of the staff, they have participated the most in this Tournament.

I call bullshit. If that guys vote counted ILoC would have tied. My solution-Triple Overtime. Reopen the polls.

Final Score

Mighty_Ricky (16): Monkey_Mania, klunderbunker, brahma62, Steamboat Ricky, Pippen, fromthesouth, HBK-aholic, C.M., Tim, Mighty NorCal, Milenko, Eternal Dragon, Tastycles, Lee, Rusty, Fizzywink

The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches (15): Jericho-holic, Murfish, tdigle, Becker, TM, Milk, Richard, jmt225, Sparky, Uncle Sam, Y2Jake, Harthan, 48.7, Marquis, The Pebble

Mighty_Ricky advances to the semi-finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back