Round 3 Rematch: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree the first to seven thing needs to change. It's based on who is online at the time. i don't have an issue with Finney being counted, but seriously the PMing of newbs is just pitiful.

Finneycom1 just happens to be one of my favourite people on the site. The PM I sent him was just to... nudge him in the right direction. He's a good poster.

Uh, yea this is just ridiculous. Seriously, if you want this to be legit, Tdigs, Ty, then this shit cant go on. I cant belive that even needs to be discussed.

Hmmm yea it ain't countin, but at this point I could careless about this right now. I'm off to the wonderful land of Alcohol Isle, I'll do this shit later. Peace.

I htink this rematch, the OT vote that lasted the six hours that all the Brits were in bed sapped all my love for this tourney :(

If you're not going to be on at the time when a match-up ends and you think that it will go into OT, then we can proxy your vote.

:'( Finneycom1's vote should count! How do we know he wasn't on his way to vote? In that case I could say anyone's vote didn't count. I mean, technically, Ty told you all to vote. Yes, it's reaching, but I love Jake.

You already admitted to PMing him for his vote.

If Norcal and Ricky lose I will begin a chant of

This is bullshit *clap clap clap clap clap

This is bullshit *clap clap clap clap clap

I know they would have won anyway. I just find it funny how people attack Jane for getting 1 vote, while Becca got many more, and only you said something.

prolly becuase he was er, blatantly announcing it? and this match is insanely close, and has already caused a ton of aggravation?

No excuses, or shecanery (slaughtered the spelling there) on this one.

He admitted to pming the noob, so did Becca. Match closeness shouldn't come into play, since you know there is no rule against what Jane or Becca did. No aggravation on my end. I do sense a bit from you.

The aggrivation is because this always happens, we knew it would happen, everyone said it wouldn't, and it has.

If you knew it would happen then why didn't you try to avoid it? I have yet to complain, i only respond to the complaints directed towards my team.

He admitted to pming the noob, so did Becca. Match closeness shouldn't come into play, since you know there is no rule against what Jane or Becca did. No aggravation on my end. I do sense a bit from you.

no it shouldnt come into play. which is why it only matters that Becca's team still wouldve won.

and the reason I, myself, said nothing is I dont care about any other match besides mine.

and if they dont want a rule, and want to allow it, so be it. But then they wont be able to carry on saying that this thing is even in the least bit legitimate. If you would be satisfied with a papered victory, well, then so be it.

If thats how they want to run this thing, then let em.

That was a universal complaint about the whole tournament idea. One such tournament, the initial one that IC won, had no drama. This turns into nothing but a popularity contest and who can get the most random voters to vote, almost always making it absurd. Last year we tried it and due to just the same thing, everything went to hell.

gonna be awesome. I cant say I will be participating heavily, but ill love reading it

=) That's the nicest thing you've said to me since we talked about the bloop!

Can I vote again for Norcals team?

All right...ALL RIGHT. Nothing is going to hell in here. Please, for the sake of the Tournament, let's stop this. Marquis and I worked extremely hard on this Tournament, and everything was going smoothly until this match-up. I would like things to continue to run smoothly, please. Mighty_Ricky is currently winning by two votes.

Well said. And I think it was trumped up a bit too high.

Might I suggest for the next round an altering of the rules: using your best judgement, if someone is a random person out of nowhere, don't allow their vote unless they offer an explanation. You know who is a regular and who isn't.

no it shouldnt come into play. which is why it only matters that Becca's team still wouldve won.
Still doesn't change the fact that both asked for votes via PM. It shouldn't matter if it was a blowout in their round, since there is no rule on this.
and the reason I, myself, said nothing is I dont care about any other match besides mine.
Fair enough.
and if they dont want a rule, and want to allow it, so be it. But then they wont be able to carry on saying that this thing is even in the least bit legitimate. If you would be satisfied with a papered victory, well, then so be it.
What would give you the idea this is a legitimate tourney? It has no voting criteria, everyone votes based on their own. Someone can vote for the who has the cooler name and it wouldn't be wrong. I could care less about a victory. Its a close game, if i really cared i would ask more regulars to vote for us.

I thought they were trying to present it as legitmate, unlike the ridiculous shit that has happened here.

If it wasnt legit, then why the fuck would anyone care about winning? whats even the point of putting in the effort of running it if it means absolutely nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back